Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Peterson jury?

Peterson jury?

Old Nov 11th 2004, 12:59 pm
Back Again

Celtic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Peterson jury?

Jurors in Scott Peterson's murder trial resumed deliberations Wednesday following the dismissal of a second juror for misconduct, and they were under orders from the judge to "start all over again" in deciding whether the former fertilizer salesman killed his pregnant wife and dumped her body in the San Francisco Bay.

well you just read it
what the heck is going on? I was almost hopeful that justice would be done..until yesterday and now this!!

Do you think this jury fiasco will mean greater chances of a hung jury or worse still an aquittal?
Or do you believe that Scott is innocent?
Old Nov 11th 2004, 1:11 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Peterson jury?

Yes indeed, what is going on?

1200 US & British troops dead in Iraq, and we get force fed this mom and pop murder trial from California on the news day in day out.
Old Nov 11th 2004, 1:23 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Celtic_Angel]..... Do you think this jury fiasco will mean greater chances of a hung jury or worse still an aquittal? ....[QUOTE]
One way or another I think that they're sliding towards a mistrial. .... And I am certain he did it - there are waaaay too many coincidences for it to have been anyone other than him.
Old Nov 11th 2004, 1:28 pm
Back Again

Celtic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Manc
Yes indeed, what is going on?

1200 US & British troops dead in Iraq, and we get force fed this mom and pop murder trial from California on the news day in day out.

aww Manc!!! don't change the subject!! yes what's going on in Iraq is terrible it makes me weep in anger when i see American boys over there "defending our freedom" what a load of B.S

but this thread isn't about that, it's about some poor bitch who instead of being able to give birth and embrace her child and live "happily ever after" was brutally murderd and robbed of her life!

Prime suspect: her beloved husband and father of her unborn child.....well? you must have an opinion on the matter.........
Old Nov 11th 2004, 2:08 pm
Blindside Fumbler

Tone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of light

I believe Yasser Arafat was spotted in the neighbourhood at the time...
Old Nov 11th 2004, 2:12 pm
You Are All Diseased

rincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Pulaski][QUOTE=Celtic_Angel]..... Do you think this jury fiasco will mean greater chances of a hung jury or worse still an aquittal? ....
One way or another I think that they're sliding towards a mistrial. .... And I am certain he did it - there are waaaay too many coincidences for it to have been anyone other than him.
Agreed. I've been watching this trial with interest (because of the second murder charge and what that means) and I have to agree that I believe Scot Peterson is guilty and I can't understand why the jury is struggling with this one.

I'm sure the problem is the death penalty issue. Maybe some want him fried and some want him to do life. I'd love to be a fly on the wall though. Give it a couple of years and it will be the case used on "Second Verdict".

I was sure they would find him guilty in a matter of hours, but now I think a mistrial is on the cards.
Old Nov 12th 2004, 4:39 am
BE Forum Addict

Ash UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond repute

Guilty Guilty Guilty

Ash
Old Nov 12th 2004, 1:37 pm
Back Again

Originally Posted by Ash UK/US
Guilty Guilty Guilty

Ash
I know that's how i feel so why is the damn jury having so many problems? .....I'm afraid it's gonna jepordise the course of justice

Seems to me in the news everybody's forgotten about Lacy
Old Nov 12th 2004, 7:26 pm
Through the square window

Webbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond repute

Jury has reached a verdict.

http://www.courttv.com/trials/peters...ached_ctv.html

Will be announced 1pm Pacific time.
Old Nov 12th 2004, 7:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

CalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really nice

Originally Posted by Webbie
Jury has reached a verdict.

http://www.courttv.com/trials/peters...ached_ctv.html

Will be announced 1pm Pacific time.
I'm betting "Not Guilty."

5 minutes to go...
Old Nov 12th 2004, 7:58 pm
Blindside Fumbler

Tone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of light

Scott Peterson

Old Nov 12th 2004, 8:14 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

Guilty.
Old Nov 12th 2004, 8:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

CalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really nice

Originally Posted by Manc
Guilty.
Well, I was wrong. Quite surprised by it actually. Presumably there is some sort of appeal mechanism that will bore us for another year...
Old Nov 12th 2004, 8:20 pm
@matthewb76

Originally Posted by CalgaryAMC
Well, I was wrong. Quite surprised by it actually. Presumably there is some sort of appeal mechanism that will bore us for another year...
well I haven't followed the case, so I don't know the in's and out's, but as of now he's a nasty little shiester murderer.
he can appeal from death row.
Old Nov 12th 2004, 8:22 pm
You Are All Diseased

rincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond repute

Needle, juice or life as a prison bitch???

Which one do you think he'll get?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.