Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Peter's Pies

Peter's Pies

Old Feb 13th 2006, 3:45 pm
Forum Regular

traceyparker1 is a name known to alltraceyparker1 is a name known to alltraceyparker1 is a name known to alltraceyparker1 is a name known to alltraceyparker1 is a name known to alltraceyparker1 is a name known to alltraceyparker1 is a name known to alltraceyparker1 is a name known to alltraceyparker1 is a name known to alltraceyparker1 is a name known to alltraceyparker1 is a name known to all
Default Re: Peter's Pies

Originally Posted by Ray
Then why did you do that before asking inane questions...

Well Walmart owns Asda ..and you still cannot get Jimmy Dean meat product there ... nor will you ever ....just like you never will get your pies in the US ..

I have no idea what this is..nor do I care ..
You also have no idea nor care about Peter's Pies, so why bother reading the thread and getting into this? I didn't know that this forum was ONLY for people who were 100% happy with everything, had no questions about anything, and that we weren't allowed to ask others for opinions or recommendations. I guess they forgot to include this in the rules and guidelines....I would say that pretty much EVERYTHING discussed in this forum can be looked up and researched online, but I was under the impression that the forum was all about discussion. I DID look at the website before posting...I was then curious to see if others from the UK had any offerings when it came to the products I was searching for. From the links I recieved, I have discovered that there are, indeed, places in the US that carry products that are identical to Peter's pies. So, you see, my question paid off - not only am I now able to order meat pies online, but I have kept you busy for almost half a day in the sport you obviously love best - arguing!

Tracey
Old Feb 13th 2006, 3:47 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

This is a nice low stress thread, isn't it?
Old Feb 13th 2006, 3:48 pm
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

omg monday morning...i'm off outta here
Old Feb 13th 2006, 3:54 pm

Jaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond repute

If anyone here is familiar with northern working men's clubs just in the singers big crescendo moment
microphone thud thud.. "ladies and gentlemen the pies have come"
Old Feb 13th 2006, 3:55 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by traceyparker1
You also have no idea nor care about Peter's Pies, so
JeeZ .. try and read what I said... keep me busy .. you have taken 10 secs of my time ... just enough to wind you up.. a good 10 seconds worth .. I would say ..
Old Feb 13th 2006, 4:00 pm
Forum Regular

traceyparker1 is a name known to alltraceyparker1 is a name known to alltraceyparker1 is a name known to alltraceyparker1 is a name known to alltraceyparker1 is a name known to alltraceyparker1 is a name known to alltraceyparker1 is a name known to alltraceyparker1 is a name known to alltraceyparker1 is a name known to alltraceyparker1 is a name known to alltraceyparker1 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Ray
JeeZ .. try and read what I said... keep me busy .. you have taken 10 secs of my time ... just enough to wind you up.. a good 10 seconds worth .. I would say ..

I'm not at all wound up - I'm enjoying this immensely. I have read many of your "arguments" and "opinions" to other posters and tend not to get involved (sometimes I actually agree with you...) as they don't involve me. I am not the sort of person that gets all freaked out and offended about what others say/think - hey you're entitled to your thoughts and opinions as am I! I took up a little more than 10 seconds, though - your first post was at 10:24 am, AND you did my google research remember!!!

Tracey
Old Feb 13th 2006, 4:04 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not at all wound up - I'm enjoying this immensely. I have read many of your "arguments" and "opinions" to other posters and tend not to get involved (sometimes I actually agree with you...) as they don't involve me. I am not the sort of person that gets all freaked out and offended about what others say/think - hey you're entitled to your thoughts and opinions as am I! I took up a little more than 10 seconds, though - your first post was at 10:24 am, AND you did my google research remember!!!
Tracey
Good for you Tracey .. you may fit in well ... But don't forget I have other discussion going on here and on other forum at the same time
I like you already ...
Old Feb 13th 2006, 4:11 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Ray
Good for you Tracey .. you may fit in well ... But don't forget I have other discussion going on here and on other forum at the same time
I like you already ...
I'm honored...my life is now complete! I have been awaiting your approval for so long.

I know all about your other discussions, I'm getting right into them! Having a day off work due to snow is AWESOME! Now I know what I've been missing out on all this time....

Tracey
Old Feb 13th 2006, 4:15 pm
Ray

I'm honored...my life is now complete! I have been awaiting your approval for so long.
I know that ... you are now ready to enter the lounge ..

Of course if you do move to Canada ..
we will disavow all knowledge of you ..
Old Feb 13th 2006, 4:20 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Ray
I know that ... you are now ready to enter the lounge ..

Of course if you do move to Canada ..
we will disavow all knowledge of you ..
Spooky....have you been checking up on me? Kinda like, "The call is coming from inside the house...."

Tracey
ps. I wonder if they have Peter's pies in Canada......
Old Feb 13th 2006, 4:29 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

So no scotch eggs then?
Old Feb 13th 2006, 4:32 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Bob
So no scotch eggs then?
Gross...egg, wrapped in sausage meat, coated in breadcrumbs? No thanks, Peter can keep those!

Tracey
Old Feb 13th 2006, 5:38 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Gross...egg, wrapped in sausage meat, coated in
hmmm...yummy....do like the ikle marks and sparks jobby with the minced egg....and hmmm....local bar has boiled eggs as the bar snack...lovely
Old Jun 19th 2006, 10:08 am
Just Joined

garethleatham is an unknown quantity at this point

Anyone out there know if there's a place in the US to get Peter's pies, pasties, pork pies, and sausage rolls? I miss this crap so much and would love to be able to just order some online and get my fix of steak and kidney. I'm on the East Coast - any leads???

Tracey
Hi tracey I work for peter's pies in Caerphilly, I will ask someone in Despatch they also now have a website www.petersfood.co.uk
Old Jun 19th 2006, 12:01 pm
Ray

Originally Posted by garethleatham
Hi tracey I work for peter's pies in Caerphilly, I will ask someone in Despatch they also now have a website www.petersfood.co.uk
Oh!!! you poor bastard.... never mind ..........
PS.. Tracey never returned again ....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.