Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Peter's Pies

Peter's Pies

Old Feb 12th 2006, 11:18 pm
Forum Regular

traceyparker1 is a name known to alltraceyparker1 is a name known to alltraceyparker1 is a name known to alltraceyparker1 is a name known to alltraceyparker1 is a name known to alltraceyparker1 is a name known to alltraceyparker1 is a name known to alltraceyparker1 is a name known to alltraceyparker1 is a name known to alltraceyparker1 is a name known to alltraceyparker1 is a name known to all
Default Peter's Pies

Anyone out there know if there's a place in the US to get Peter's pies, pasties, pork pies, and sausage rolls? I miss this crap so much and would love to be able to just order some online and get my fix of steak and kidney. I'm on the East Coast - any leads???

Tracey
Old Feb 12th 2006, 11:28 pm

Englishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Peter's Pies

Originally Posted by traceyparker1
Anyone out there know if there's a place in the US to get Peter's pies, pasties, pork pies, and sausage rolls? I miss this crap so much and would love to be able to just order some online and get my fix of steak and kidney. I'm on the East Coast - any leads???

Tracey
Well, you can get a range of pies from the Down Under bakery, operated by a Liverpool-born Kiwi who makes the pies in NYC which you can buy online:

http://www.dubpies.com

Also try Myer's of Keswick, also in NYC and they mail their products out too:

http://www.myersofkeswick.com

Hope this helps!
Old Feb 13th 2006, 5:57 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

I've not my links, but there's a few threads with online stores, and a few of them are on the east coast, and the one out of Boston is really good, so they might have them?
Old Feb 13th 2006, 2:24 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Tracey
Move back to where they sell them ... I don't need bleedin whiners on a Monday morning..
Old Feb 13th 2006, 2:32 pm
Forum Regular

traceyparker1 is a name known to alltraceyparker1 is a name known to alltraceyparker1 is a name known to alltraceyparker1 is a name known to alltraceyparker1 is a name known to alltraceyparker1 is a name known to alltraceyparker1 is a name known to alltraceyparker1 is a name known to alltraceyparker1 is a name known to alltraceyparker1 is a name known to alltraceyparker1 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Ray
Move back to where they sell them ... I don't need bleedin whiners on a Monday morning..

I feel sorry for you, that you can't distinguish a question from a whine...if it were a whine it would have gone something like this..."The US sucks, you can't buy Peter's products anywhere. Why don't they sell them here, it's not fair....etc, etc, etc." However, I just asked for some leads as to where I might be able to get the one and only thing I miss about the UK. If everyone who missed something moved back home, there would be very few people left in the US!!

Tracey
Old Feb 13th 2006, 2:41 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

I feel sorry for you, that you can't distinguish a question from a whine...if it were a whine it would have gone something like this..."The US sucks, you can't buy Peter's products anywhere. Why don't they sell them here, it's not fair....etc, etc, etc." However, I just asked for some leads as to where I might be able to get the one and only thing I miss about the UK. If everyone who missed something moved back home, there would be very few people left in the US!!

Tracey
Your right Tracey ... would only be about 300 million people left...
Now go and learn about the importation of meat product ..if thats what Peters pies are ..
Old Feb 13th 2006, 2:49 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Ray
Your right Tracey ... would only be about 300 million people left...
Now go and learn about the importation of meat product ..if thats what Peters pies are ..
But how many of those 300 million have family members who were born somewhere else and would have to leave because their family members missed something from home? Also, I know all about meat importation, which is why my post sepcifically asked if there were anywhere in the US that has the pies - as you can see from the replies, no one suggested getting them imported. Finally, if you don't even know what Peter's pies are (they're not all meat products, actually), why would you even click onto this thread? Just to start an argument, I assume....well, game on!!

Tracey
Old Feb 13th 2006, 3:02 pm
Ray

But how many of those 300 million have family members who were born somewhere else and would have to leave because their family members missed something from home? Also, I know all about meat
Ok!! I have done your research for you ...

Peter's Food Service have over 30 years experience of manufacturing pies, pasties, sausage rolls and sausages... Sound like all meat to me ..

We are currently supplying Mainland Spain, Balearic Islands, Gibraltar, Portugal, Greece and the Channel Isles...

So it seems.. and is pretty obvious ..that you can't get them in the US...

Can I look up anything else for you ?????...
Remember... Google is your friend..
Old Feb 13th 2006, 3:17 pm
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ray

errr yes please ...you can check out if it's tue that tesco's is opening in the usa..might be able to get the pies and anything else from brit land
Old Feb 13th 2006, 3:20 pm
Ray

Originally Posted by TruBrit
errr yes please ...you can check out if it's tue that tesco's is opening in the usa..might be able to get the pies and anything else from brit land
I am watching you on your cam at the moment ...
Did you realize your darling bud of May are hanging out ....
Old Feb 13th 2006, 3:22 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Ray
I am watching you on your cam at the moment ...
Did you realize your darling bud of May are hanging out ....
lol have you bought that pressie yet...
Old Feb 13th 2006, 3:24 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Ray
Ok!! I have done your research for you ...

Peter's Food Service have over 30 years experience of manufacturing pies, pasties, sausage rolls and sausages... Sound like all meat to me ..

We are currently supplying Mainland Spain, Balearic Islands, Gibraltar, Portugal, Greece and the Channel Isles...

So it seems.. and is pretty obvious ..that you can't get them in the US...

Remember... Google is your friend..
Interesting - I guess you didn't read about the cheese and onion or vegetable pasties then? Not a trace of meat in those puppies...I guess you also didn't click on the "overseas customers" link and get directed to a from for inquiries about delivering to countries OTHER than those listed. If you really want to do my research, I would prefer you put 100% into it. If you click on the Tesco webiste, they're not in the US either...but didn't I just read a bunch of posts saying that they were coming here? Strange that websites are not always up to date, which I why I like to get recommendations from others who know of products that are available or may be coming...

Seeing as you offered to look stuff up for me - can you find out where Wales stands in the six nations, please?

Tracey
Old Feb 13th 2006, 3:25 pm
Ray

Originally Posted by TruBrit
lol have you bought that pressie yet...
She has never mentioned it again ..so I expect she has forgotten about it ..
I will get her one before our next trip away though... should be around 2009 ...
Old Feb 13th 2006, 3:26 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Ray
She has never mentioned it again ..so I expect she has forgotten about it ..
I will get her one before our next trip away though... should be around 2009 ...

dunno any more lol but hey wifey i tried for you
Old Feb 13th 2006, 3:32 pm
Ray

Interesting - I guess you didn't read about the cheese and onion or vegetable pasties then? Not a trace of meat in those puppies...I guess you also didn't click on the "overseas customers" link and get directed to a from for inquiries about delivering to countries OTHER than those listed.
Then why did you not do that before asking inane questions...

If you really want to do my research, I would prefer you put 100% into it. If you click on the Tesco webiste, they're not in the US either...but didn't I just read a bunch of posts saying that they were coming here? Strange that websites are not always up to date, which I why I like to get recommendations from others who know of products that are available or may be coming...
Well Walmart owns Asda ..and you still cannot get Jimmy Dean meat product there ... nor will you ever ....just like you never will get your pies in the US ..
Seeing as you offered to look stuff up for me - can you find out where Wales stands in the six nations, please?
I have no idea what this is..nor do I care ..

Last edited by Ray; Feb 13th 2006 at 3:37 pm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.