Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Perverted predators

Wikiposts

Perverted predators

Old Feb 5th 2006, 9:48 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Perverted predators

Originally Posted by Angry White Pyjamas
Well there you go you see since we live in Florida where lethal force can be used in self defence then she's fine. Besides which an 11 year old girl defending herself against an adult male? No court in the world would find her guilty of anything.

Out of interest how would you go about defending yourself from say a rapist or mugger without attempting to permanently incapacitate them?
With four daughters my Dad was ultra paranoid about our safety growing up. He was constantly giving instructions about avoiding danger and using self-defense. The lessons (in general) had to do with gouging their eyes out, picking up sharp things and stabbing our attackers, biting off any part of their anatomy that they may value, screaming and running like hell, etc..... and this was 30 years ago! LOL.... one sister trained heavily in marshall arts throughout her teens and 20's and could probably still kick the crap out of most men if she was forced to.

My point is this, none of us ever "used" this knowledge irresponsibly or on our unsuspecting peers. That's just a load of fear-based crapola.
Old Feb 5th 2006, 9:49 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lion in Winter
What are you smoking Ray?
Just playing ...Jerusalem ....

And for those who want it ..you can download it here
http://www.storeandserve.com/downloa...alem_.mp3.html

Last edited by Ray; Feb 5th 2006 at 9:54 am.
Old Feb 5th 2006, 10:23 am
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by rushman
Agreed completely, but would add ..." and would end one before the other party knows the conflict had begun."
Indeed.
Old Feb 5th 2006, 10:27 am
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Leslie66
With four daughters my Dad was ultra paranoid about our safety growing up. He was constantly giving instructions about avoiding danger and using self-defense. The lessons (in general) had to do with gouging their eyes out, picking up sharp things and stabbing our attackers, biting off any part of their anatomy that they may value, screaming and running like hell, etc..... and this was 30 years ago! LOL.... one sister trained heavily in marshall arts throughout her teens and 20's and could probably still kick the crap out of most men if she was forced to.

My point is this, none of us ever "used" this knowledge irresponsibly or on our unsuspecting peers. That's just a load of fear-based crapola.
I can honestly say I've never used anything on anyone that didnt fully deserve it.
Old Feb 5th 2006, 10:28 am

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray

Bring me my arrows of desire.
Old Feb 5th 2006, 10:29 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Ray

Aaahhh straight from Last Night of the Proms...

And did those feeeet in ancient tiiiimmmeees
Walk upon Englands mountaiiins greeeen.
And was Jeruuuuusalem Builded hereeeee
On Englands green and pleasant land.

Always brings a wee tear to my eye when I hear a rousing chorus of that.
Old Feb 5th 2006, 10:29 am

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

I can honestly say I've never used anything on anyone that didnt fully deserve it.

Nor have I.

I did once elbow a Frenchman pretty hard in the ribs, but he fully deserved it.
Old Feb 5th 2006, 10:30 am
Account Closed

Nor have I.

I did once elbow a Frenchman pretty hard in the ribs, but he fully deserved it.
Wont hold that against you.
Old Feb 5th 2006, 10:36 am
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Does that include your jokes?
Old Feb 5th 2006, 10:37 am

Wont hold that against you.

He came to the same conclusion. Finally.
Old Feb 5th 2006, 10:39 am
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Aaahhh straight from Last Night of the Proms...

And did those feeeet in ancient tiiiimmmeees
Walk upon Englands mountaiiins greeeen.
And was Jeruuuuusalem Builded hereeeee
On Englands green and pleasant land.

Always brings a wee tear to my eye when I hear a rousing chorus of that.
I have a house in Twickenham and can hear the crowds of Rugby supporters singing that prior to each England International. Tens of thousands of English rugby supporters sing that better than ANY choir.
Old Feb 5th 2006, 10:43 am
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=rushman]I have a house in Twickenham QUOTE]

hmmm great memories twickers...used to live in fourth cross roads
Old Feb 5th 2006, 10:44 am
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ray

always love the words to jerusalem...usually end up weepy
Old Feb 5th 2006, 10:47 am
Account Closed

He came to the same conclusion. Finally.
LOL nice.
Old Feb 5th 2006, 10:47 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by rushman
I have a house in Twickenham and can hear the crowds of Rugby supporters singing that prior to each England International. Tens of thousands of English rugby supporters sing that better than ANY choir.
Agreed.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.