Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

PayPal Smart Connect is a scam?

PayPal Smart Connect is a scam?

Old Dec 8th 2011, 10:26 pm
Forum Regular

Peteusa will become famous soon enoughPeteusa will become famous soon enough
Default Re: PayPal Smart Connect is a scam?

Originally Posted by md95065
Just ignore them.

Anything that you do at this stage is likely to just encourage them to send you more junk mail.
That seems like the best idea. My only concern really was whether my credit rating could be harmed by this scam/scheme that I never asked for. I assume that shouldnt enter into it though, since as I said before, I dont owe them any money, and I've only ever bought the odd thing. As I said, I wouldnt be worth a lot of money to PP or GE Capital Retail Bank, who appear to be behind this PP Smart Connect fiasco.
Old Dec 13th 2011, 2:44 am
Forum Regular

Peteusa will become famous soon enoughPeteusa will become famous soon enough
Default Re: PayPal Smart Connect is a scam?

Sorry to bump up my own thread, but apart from people quoting me examples of how unreliable and crap PayPal are, I'm not much clearer on what to do.

I've stopped using PayPal already, and have no intention of using them again. I just dont want any backlash from them over this Paypal Smart Collect issue that I never requested.