Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

paying taxes please help!

paying taxes please help!

Old Jul 21st 2002, 6:04 pm
Forum Regular
Thread Starter
marlena58's Avatar
Joined: Jul 2002
Location: Florida
Posts: 44
marlena58 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default paying taxes please help!

I have a friend who has been on ill.alien here in the US for 15 years,he got here on a B-2 visa ,his mom married a US citizen but he never filed for the green card,so he is here from the age of 7,he is now 22 years old,he is now getting married to a US citizen,questions is ,he is starting his own business,if he files with the INS for a EIN or ITIN,he has to fill in his expiration date on his B-2 1987,will the IRS report this to the INS? I don't know what to tell him,because he needs to pay his taxes some how,can any body please help with this. Thank you very much
marlena58 is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.