British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   USA (https://britishexpats.com/forum/usa-57/)
-   -   Pay per view soccer (https://britishexpats.com/forum/usa-57/pay-per-view-soccer-244684/)

Henry George Jul 27th 2004 7:32 pm

Pay per view soccer

Anyone suscribe to the pay per view soccer package on TV for the EPL? How many games you get? How much it cost?
Wife is bugging me to get it for her this season, when does the season start anyway?
Don't really want to pay for it as she will spend less time cleaning and more time watching TV.

justboy Jul 27th 2004 7:47 pm

Re: Pay per view soccer

Originally posted by Henry George
Anyone suscribe to the pay per view soccer package on TV for the EPL? How many games you get? How much it cost?
Wife is bugging me to get it for her this season, when does the season start anyway?
Don't really want to pay for it as she will spend less time cleaning and more time watching TV.

Well, the pay per view is normally $19.99 a game, but you can get FoxSportsWorld through your cable provider and they show at least 3 or 4 games a week. It cost me $6 a month. The season starts the the first week of August i think, maybe the 2nd!!

justboy Jul 27th 2004 7:49 pm

Originally posted by justboy
The season starts the the first week of August i think, maybe the 2nd!!

14th August to be exact

tinaflorida Jul 27th 2004 7:51 pm

We got the whole package a couple of years ago but found that we didn't watch enough games to justify it. Sorry, but I'm just not interested in watching Man City vs Southampton! :D

Ash UK/US Jul 27th 2004 7:52 pm

:mad: :mad: :mad:

doctor scrumpy Jul 27th 2004 8:01 pm

If he knew anything he would know it is Football not soccer. be warned Henry is a troll.

andy kerry Jul 27th 2004 8:06 pm

if your a man utd fan and get the yes channel already the games are shown in full a week late i think its 622 on thurs and sundays

ScousePete Jul 28th 2004 3:31 am

Wife is bugging me to get it for her this season...
My kind of woman :D Mine complains I spend too much money on the footy.

GJB Jul 28th 2004 3:44 am

If you are a Man Utd fan just walk around with a large dildo strapped to your forehead, it will be obvious to everyone which team you support...

FoxSportsWorld for all things 'soccer'. I actually see more of the Premiership than I did back 'ome in the UK. But then, I refused to pay 60 quid a month for Sky.

>>

Originally posted by andy kerry
if your a man utd fan and get the yes channel already the games are shown in full a week late i think its 622 on thurs and sundays

andy kerry Jul 28th 2004 1:11 pm

Originally posted by GJB
If you are a Man Utd fan just walk around with a large dildo strapped to your forehead, it will be obvious to everyone which team you support...

FoxSportsWorld for all things 'soccer'. I actually see more of the Premiership than I did back 'ome in the UK. But then, I refused to pay 60 quid a month for Sky.

>>
does me think youre a closet arsenal fan, you cant be a liverpool fan unless youve been deported for stealing cars.