Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Pavement Pizza... eurgh

Pavement Pizza... eurgh

Old Jan 10th 2006, 8:08 am

Elsie The Maid is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Pavement Pizza... eurgh

I can understand feeling suicidal. Did more than once in my teenage years. What I can't understand is jumping from a building or walking in front of a train...suicides of that nature. I would think it would be less horrific to take an overdose and just go to sleep!
Old Jan 10th 2006, 8:10 am
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Elsie The Maid
I can understand feeling suicidal. Did more than once in my teenage years. What I can't understand is jumping from a building or walking in front of a train...suicides of that nature. I would think it would be less horrific to take an overdose and just go to sleep!
yeah me to and I'd plan the overdose route....too much of a coward to take an alternative..
Old Jan 10th 2006, 8:11 am

Elsie The Maid is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TruBrit
yeah me to and I'd plan the overdose route....too much of a coward to take an alternative..

And why would you want to subject people to what this fella did? Like one poster said, what if a young child saw it. That's just not right.
Old Jan 10th 2006, 8:12 am
BE Forum Addict

ladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond repute

In my life I have known 3 people who commited suicide and in each case no one knew they were unhappy at all. No signs of depression, no medications, nothing. Its instances like that that are scarey because you dont know whats going through peoples minds.
Old Jan 10th 2006, 8:15 am
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ladylisa
In my life I have known 3 people who commited suicide and in each case no one knew they were unhappy at all. No signs of depression, no medications, nothing. Its instances like that that are scarey because you dont know whats going through peoples minds.

now ladylisa, it's not you is it..lol you're not that bad company...only joking...
Old Jan 10th 2006, 8:18 am
BE Forum Addict

ladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond repute

now ladylisa, it's not you is it..lol you're not that bad company...only joking...
what you mean my jokes arent funny....
Old Jan 10th 2006, 9:23 am
BE Forum Addict

basementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond repute

Ha i was thinking the exact same thing!!!
Old Jan 10th 2006, 10:22 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by basementwaj
Ha i was thinking the exact same thing!!!
oi cheeky...!