Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

For Patrick.

Wikiposts

For Patrick.

Old Feb 13th 2006, 7:01 am
BE Forum Addict

frrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: For Patrick.

Originally Posted by tony126
Good job we don't need tickets for this one. Prices would be exorbitant.
I bet The Real Patrick is out bashing Americans with his baseball (Cricket) bat. Thats why he is MIA.

Reg. Frank R.
Old Feb 13th 2006, 7:06 am
Account Closed

TouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really nice

The year started slowly, but I can forecast only good things this year
Old Feb 13th 2006, 7:10 am
BE Forum Addict

tony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond repute

Who needs the media to build an event up?
Old Feb 13th 2006, 7:17 am
BE Forum Addict

frrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tony126
Who needs the media to build an event up?
What with talk of Virgina's:
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=354848

Bashing Permanent Residents (Patrick, the real one):
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=354783
I have not got any work done today. Fink I need shut down the PC.
Reg. Frank R.
Maybe Patrick the bashed is really Patrick the basher?
Old Feb 13th 2006, 7:19 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Leslie66
Maryland? Who lives there? Besides Jon Waters that is.
I heard you catch the Crabs in Maryland. Itchy, very itchy, I presume.
Reg. Frank R.
Old Feb 13th 2006, 8:38 am
Forum Regular

paul_TX is a glorious beacon of lightpaul_TX is a glorious beacon of lightpaul_TX is a glorious beacon of lightpaul_TX is a glorious beacon of lightpaul_TX is a glorious beacon of lightpaul_TX is a glorious beacon of lightpaul_TX is a glorious beacon of lightpaul_TX is a glorious beacon of lightpaul_TX is a glorious beacon of lightpaul_TX is a glorious beacon of lightpaul_TX is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Patrick Hasler
Kate (my wife) has more British friends than I do...
Hmmmm, can't imagine why??
Old Feb 13th 2006, 8:41 am
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by paul_TX
Hmmmm, can't imagine why??
Old Feb 13th 2006, 9:00 am

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Instead of looking at the negative aspects of the few he has met try appreciating the respect most Americans have for the British.
I think you're going to get along famously in the US but you're going to hate this forum.
Stick to what works and leave this lot to whine among(st) themselves
Old Feb 13th 2006, 9:07 am
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dunroving
you'd realize that although Patrick pretends to be a dickhead

He does do a very good impression though
Old Feb 13th 2006, 9:37 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ironporer
Good thing he didn't read any of Dr Scrumpy's posts...
Or Ian's from the immigration forum
Old Feb 13th 2006, 9:39 am
C'mon you Dragons

Schnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to behold

Hmmmm, this is still pretty tame....after the first post I rubbed my hands together with glee and anticipation. After 5 pages, I expected more!
Old Feb 13th 2006, 9:43 am
Pagan Sex God

Patrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond repute

A whole thread dedicated to me, wow, thats only like the 15th one in 4 years, In fact Scarlett thought I should have my own forum.

Lets look at this objectivley

Patrick, ... Not to be confused with me as I am known as just 'Patrick' on a lot of ex-pat forums. You seem to hate it here so why do you live here ?
I really dont think anyone could confuse you with me. I am witty, charming and most of all think that America is marvelous and ludicrous society that needs to taken down a peg or two. I a have a degree in Engineering and no complex about being bald, you are a mother trucker! who would confuse us.

[QUOTE=Patrick Hasler
You have made a few nasty coments on these pages that I have noticed. The simple fact that you say you moved here to feel superior and that you found an American woman stupid enough to marry you says it all.

[/QUOTE]
Out of context or without any form of humor or sense of irony my comments are nasty, salicious and down right rotten, even I would hate myself if my own self loathing wasn't such that I staple my forskin to desk every day in disgust

I do feel superior, dont tell any of the other nuns though, they will get jealous.

Your attitude is the very reason so many Americans don't like us, .
OMG, Americans don't like us! if they knew that any other country outside america apart from Iraq (which they also think is Afghanistan, Iran and Korea) and France (whom they think they have the carte blanche on hating - not realising we where there over 1000 years before) then they would probably hate us.

I'm sure it won't be long til your divorced and headed back to the UK where you'll just be another average bloke, and your delusions of superiority will crash around you.
Good, I have no ****** idea what the gift is for an 11th wedding anniversary is anyway! The problem with going back to the UK is I have 3 homes, many, many, many friends (who dont know I'm British or they'd hate me) and whole bunch of foster and Adopted children who depend on me.

Thank God you posted this though, I can now feel superiour about myself. Dont worry though, I thought about you and how you must feel so I am sending you a copy of "self esteem for dumbies"

Have a super day

Patrick (the man, the myth, the legend)
Old Feb 13th 2006, 9:53 am
BE Forum Addict

tony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Patrick
A whole thread dedicated to me, wow, thats only like the 15th one in 4 years, In fact Scarlett thought I should have my own forum.

I really dont think anyone could confuse you with me. I am witty, charming and most of all think that America is marvelous and ludicrous society that needs to taken down a peg or two. I a have a degree in Engineering and no complex about being bald, you are a mother trucker! who would confuse us.

Out of context or without any form of humor or sense of irony my comments are nasty, salicious and down right rotten, even I would hate myself if my own self loathing wasn't such that I staple my forskin to desk every day in disgust

I do feel superior, dont tell any of the other nuns though, they will get jealous.

OMG, Americans don't like us! if they knew that any other country outside america apart from Iraq (which they also think is Afghanistan, Iran and Korea) and France (whom they think they have the carte blanche on hating - not realising we where there over 1000 years before) then they would probably hate us.

Good, I have no ****** idea what the gift is for an 11th wedding anniversary is anyway! The problem with going back to the UK is I have 3 homes, many, many, many friends (who dont know I'm British or they'd hate me) and whole bunch of foster and Adopted children who depend on me.

Thank God you posted this though, I can now feel superiour about myself. Dont worry though, I thought about you and how you must feel so I am sending you a copy of "self esteem for dumbies"

Have a super day

Tried to K you but I have to put myself around a bit more.
Old Feb 13th 2006, 9:54 am
BE Forum Addict

Patrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Patrick

Have a super day

The very fact that you have a copy of 'Self esteem for dumbies' proves my point.

Everyone seems to be getting in an uproar over a simple observation, have you nothing better to do iwth your lives ? ........... I have a great sense of humour, obviously you don't.

If you shouldn't be on this site because your wife is American how many members would you have left ? ....... touchy, touchy touchy people, glad I could liven your day.

I would love to see a copy of your mail order enginering certificate ..... LOL. What difference does it make if a person is an engineer or a truck driver, obviously your 'HIGHER' education didn't teach you any more tact.
Old Feb 13th 2006, 9:57 am
my arm aches

ladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond repute

The very fact that you have a copy of 'Self esteem for dumbies' proves my point.

You don't really think he has that book do you?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.