Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

For Patrick.

Wikiposts

For Patrick.

Old Feb 13th 2006, 4:23 am
Banned

Desdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: For Patrick.

Originally Posted by britvic
What 5th post are you referring to
The OP's, of course
Old Feb 13th 2006, 5:09 am
Ping-ponger

dunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Patrick Hasler

Patrick, ... Not to be confused with me as I am known as just 'Patrick' on a lot of ex-pat forums. You seem to hate it here so why do you live here ?

You have made a few nasty coments on these pages that I have noticed. The simple fact that you say you moved here to feel superior and that you found an American woman stupid enough to marry you says it all.

Your attitude is the very reason so many Americans don't like us, and if you speak to your American wife that way, I'm sure it won't be long til your divorced and headed back to the UK where you'll just be another average bloke, and your delusions of superiority will crash around you.
Now, why would you join this board and immediately pick a fight on someone?

If you were to sit back and bide your time before rushing into assumptions about a person's character, you'd realize that although Patrick pretends to be a dickhead at times, he really isn't. [Patrick, that was a compliment, just in case you were wondering]
Old Feb 13th 2006, 5:20 am
Thinking about it

BigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dunroving
Slow day in the office perhaps
Old Feb 13th 2006, 5:21 am
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

, you'd realize that although Patrick pretends to be a dickhead at times, he really isn't. [Patrick, that was a compliment, just in case you were wondering]
yeah i like patricks posts...he's ok
Old Feb 13th 2006, 5:21 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Patrick Hasler

Patrick, ... Not to be confused with me as I am known as just 'Patrick' on a lot of ex-pat forums. You seem to hate it here so why do you live here ?

You have made a few nasty coments on these pages that I have noticed. The simple fact that you say you moved here to feel superior and that you found an American woman stupid enough to marry you says it all.

Your attitude is the very reason so many Americans don't like us, and if you speak to your American wife that way, I'm sure it won't be long til your divorced and headed back to the UK where you'll just be another average bloke, and your delusions of superiority will crash around you.
Humour/Irony/Sarcasm failure?

Jumping on someone when you start out in, well a large and well established forum is bad form....
Old Feb 13th 2006, 5:22 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

If you were to sit back and bide your time before rushing into assumptions about a person's character, you'd realize that although Patrick pretends to be a dickhead at times, he really isn't. [Patrick, that was a compliment, just in case you were wondering]
Oh I don't know...but he sure is a funny one either way
Old Feb 13th 2006, 5:46 am
Banned

Desdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
Oh I don't know...but he sure is a funny one either way
PMSL
Old Feb 13th 2006, 6:22 am
BE Forum Addict

frrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
I will try to explain this slowly ... you are a dozy prat..........with no conception of humor or even what goes on here.

Read this thread ....

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=354524
Newbie ahhhhhhhhhhhh!
Ray excellent choice of words "Prat, prat, prat, prat, prat, prat", yea good word.
I went to school with a kid named Pratt, football, was fun yelling "Pass the ball Prat".
Reg. Frank R.
Old Feb 13th 2006, 6:31 am
Blondie22

blaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=dunroving]Now, why would you join this board and immediately pick a fight on someone?

I don't know about you but I'm feeling emotionally drained from the whole monday morning negativity thing happening here, can't we all just get along!!!
Old Feb 13th 2006, 6:42 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=blaze]

I don't know about you but I'm feeling emotionally drained from the whole monday morning negativity thing happening here, can't we all just get along!!!
Shut up and stop being a pansy .....
Old Feb 13th 2006, 6:43 am
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=blaze]

nahhh that'd be boring
Old Feb 13th 2006, 6:44 am
Banned

[QUOTE=blaze]
can't we all just get along!!!
About a snowball's chance in hell The action ain't even started, mate.
Old Feb 13th 2006, 6:48 am
Maño-Americano

ironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond repute

Good thing he didn't read any of Dr Scrumpy's posts...
Old Feb 13th 2006, 6:52 am
Blondie22

blaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Ray]
Originally Posted by blaze
Shut up and stop being a pansy .....
Listen here, shall we start a fight too! No, forget it, I'm too much of a pansy!!!
Old Feb 13th 2006, 6:54 am
BE Forum Addict

tony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond repute

Good job we don't need tickets for this one. Prices would be exorbitant.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.