Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

For Patrick.

Wikiposts

For Patrick.

Old Feb 13th 2006, 1:49 am
BE Forum Addict

Patrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond repute
Default For Patrick.

Patrick, ... Not to be confused with me as I am known as just 'Patrick' on a lot of ex-pat forums. You seem to hate it here so why do you live here ?

You have made a few nasty coments on these pages that I have noticed. The simple fact that you say you moved here to feel superior and that you found an American woman stupid enough to marry you says it all.

Your attitude is the very reason so many Americans don't like us, and if you speak to your American wife that way, I'm sure it won't be long til your divorced and headed back to the UK where you'll just be another average bloke, and your delusions of superiority will crash around you.
Old Feb 13th 2006, 1:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: For Patrick.

Oh dear, and I have to go off to work as well......
Old Feb 13th 2006, 2:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

anotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Patrick Hasler

Patrick, ... Not to be confused with me as I am known as just 'Patrick' on a lot of ex-pat forums. You seem to hate it here so why do you live here ?

You have made a few nasty coments on these pages that I have noticed. The simple fact that you say you moved here to feel superior and that you found an American woman stupid enough to marry you says it all.

Your attitude is the very reason so many Americans don't like us, and if you speak to your American wife that way, I'm sure it won't be long til your divorced and headed back to the UK where you'll just be another average bloke, and your delusions of superiority will crash around you.
There's is of course, no sarcasm on this forum at all.
Old Feb 13th 2006, 2:01 am
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AmerLisa
Oh dear, and I have to go off to work as well......

Another in the fan club. Don't worry it will be deleted soon enough.
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Ooooohhhh what a simply delightful Monday morning thread. This is going to be a good week.
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

oh well monday morning and so this'll keep us going for the day
Old Feb 13th 2006, 2:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Leslie66
Ooooohhhh what a simply delightful Monday morning thread. This is going to be a good week.
Hey Leslie, Thydney and the rest!
Old Feb 13th 2006, 2:05 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

britvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond repute

Not a good way for a Newbe to start, now is it
Old Feb 13th 2006, 2:06 am
Account Closed

morning and you've got to go to work...this'll be good
Old Feb 13th 2006, 2:06 am
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute

Morning
Old Feb 13th 2006, 2:07 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Hey you.

Anybody heard from Patrick? I am of course referring to Patrick the Pagan Sex God as opposed to Patrick Hasler (because we've already heard from the latter this morning).
Account Closed

Originally Posted by britvic
Not a good way for a Newbe to start, now is it

morning vic, nope not nice, not nice at all
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by TruBrit
morning and you've got to go to work...this'll be good
I know! But truth be known, I'm just darn glad I'm not the center of it.
Old Feb 13th 2006, 2:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Leslie66
Hey you.

Anybody heard from Patrick? I am of course referring to Patrick the Pagan Sex God as opposed to Patrick Hasler (because we've already heard from the latter this morning).
Not yet, and I've only got about 2 minutes to see the guns blazing.....
Old Feb 13th 2006, 2:09 am

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

Sniff, sniff

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.