Reload this Page >

Passport Processing times

Passport Processing times

Old Mar 14th 2012, 11:19 pm
Just Joined

Kates2011 is an unknown quantity at this point
Arrow Passport Processing times

Hi Dean

I am sorry as I know that you must spend forever reading the same email request over and over again but can you please publish the current processing time for new UK passports issued in Washington DC?

I sent my over 3 weeks ago and still havent heard anything...

Could you please give us all a brief idea of whats going on? I did a renewal in Paris two years ago and got my new one within 5 days - and to think we accuse the French of constantly striking!

Please write back!

Thanks
Katie Bridgman
Old Mar 17th 2012, 5:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

British Consul has a reputation beyond reputeBritish Consul has a reputation beyond reputeBritish Consul has a reputation beyond reputeBritish Consul has a reputation beyond reputeBritish Consul has a reputation beyond reputeBritish Consul has a reputation beyond reputeBritish Consul has a reputation beyond reputeBritish Consul has a reputation beyond reputeBritish Consul has a reputation beyond reputeBritish Consul has a reputation beyond reputeBritish Consul has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Re: Passport Processing Centre 'in person' drop-off and collection service to end

Originally Posted by Kates2011 View Post
Hi Dean

I am sorry as I know that you must spend forever reading the same email request over and over again but can you please publish the current processing time for new UK passports issued in Washington DC?

I sent my over 3 weeks ago and still havent heard anything...

Could you please give us all a brief idea of whats going on? I did a renewal in Paris two years ago and got my new one within 5 days - and to think we accuse the French of constantly striking!

Please write back!

Thanks
Katie Bridgman
Katie,

The current processing times, and latest news on passports is shown on our website at www.UKinUSA.fco.gov.uk/passports. The website design is being changed to take into account feedback from customers, so you'll see some improvements in the coming weeks.

Hope this helps.

Dean
Old Mar 29th 2012, 4:07 pm
Just Joined

Kaj2205 is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Re: Passport Processing Centre 'in person' drop-off and collection service to end

Dean:

I just found out that my bank have stopped several payments request from my kids passport application along with birth certificate. I have now spoke to card services and request the payment to be processed, my bank thought it was fraudulent activity. I am now worried the forms will be sent back to me, how to go on giving the embassy the clear to try to take the payment, i know the passport section tried to deduct payment today my kids name are Travis A. Gibson-White and Terrel M. Gibson-White, please help!!!!