Reload this Page >

passport pic

passport pic

Old Dec 27th 2004, 11:10 am
Forum Regular

Chrissey will become famous soon enough
Default passport pic

Hi everyone
I have to change my name in my passport to my new surname name,I've had my pic took, but the pic isnt the size of the UK passport pic, has anyone come across this themselves and do you have to cut the pic to size? I'm going home in Febuary, (I hope). What is the fee for the change....Take care
Old Dec 27th 2004, 12:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

tony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: passport pic

Originally Posted by Chrissey
Hi everyone
I have to change my name in my passport to my new surname name,I've had my pic took, but the pic isnt the size of the UK passport pic, has anyone come across this themselves and do you have to cut the pic to size? I'm going home in Febuary, (I hope). What is the fee for the change....Take care
I had this problem with the photograph size. The size needs to be the regular passport size taken partly sideways and with no ear-rings. I do not know what the caharge, if any, would be. There should be instructions on what stance they want your head to be in.
Old Dec 27th 2004, 4:10 pm
Former Blonde

FlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by tony126
I had this problem with the photograph size. The size needs to be the regular passport size taken partly sideways and with no ear-rings. I do not know what the caharge, if any, would be. There should be instructions on what stance they want your head to be in.
For a passport? I got my pic taken over here - facing forward, as is the norm and, if it wasn't the 'regular' size of UK passport pics, it wasn't a problem when I sent it in.

Unsurprisingly enough though, they turned out pretty pants, (which seems to be a requirement for all passport piccies, no matter where you are)!!
Old Dec 27th 2004, 9:08 pm
Forum Regular

Hobnob is just really niceHobnob is just really niceHobnob is just really niceHobnob is just really niceHobnob is just really niceHobnob is just really niceHobnob is just really niceHobnob is just really niceHobnob is just really nice

Originally Posted by Chrissey
Hi everyone

I just got my Passport renewed last month, it took about two weeks and cost me $119.50 yours might be different being just a change of name.
Check out "http://www.britainusa.com/consular/other_show.asp?SarticleType=25&Other_ID=205" for more info.