British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   USA (https://britishexpats.com/forum/usa-57/)
-   -   passport fees (https://britishexpats.com/forum/usa-57/passport-fees-411591/)

Manc Dec 3rd 2006 7:29 pm

passport fees

for some reason I cannot get onto www.britainusa.com so was wondering, anyone have an idea for the moneyorder I need + postage to renew my passport?

cheers.

Ozzidoc Dec 3rd 2006 7:49 pm

Re: passport fees

Originally Posted by Manc
for some reason I cannot get onto www.britainusa.com so was wondering, anyone have an idea for the moneyorder I need + postage to renew my passport?

cheers.

Credit card (Mastercard or Visa) by completing the appropriate authorization form or by money orders or cashier or certified bankers checks made payable to the British Embassy Government Account.

PERSONAL CHEQUES AND PERSONAL CERTIFIED CHEQUES ARE NOT ACCEPTED

Fees are subject to change.

With effect from 1 September 2006 the postage fee will increase from $12 to $15. This reflects charges being passed on to us by Fedex as a result of the recent rise in gas prices.

Passport fees with effect from 1 October 2006:

................. ............ no postage: Including postage:
C1/BNO(A)
Adults over the age of 16 $182.00 each $197.00

C2/BNO(B)
1Children under 16 $118.00 each $133.00

C1/C2/BNO
Changes to a passport $151.00 each $166.00

C1/C2/BNO
Extension to a passport (with restricted validity) $0.00 2$15.00
1Children’s passports are valid for a maximum of 5 years.
• If issued before 20 March 1998 they are extendable (Form C2) for a further 5 years free of charge (apart from postage).
• A fee is payable for every child’s passports issued for 5 years after 26 March 1998.
• Young adults aged between 16 and 18 must have written parental consent for the issue of a new passport.

2All applicants must include a postal fee of $15.00. (for up to 3 applications within the continental USA; 4 or more will require a total of $30.00 postage).

The passport application must be completed correctly, otherwise it may be returned to the applicant with instructions.

Passports are returned via federal express overnight service only, once ready for issuance. Please provide us with a street address where an adult may sign for the package upon receipt. (P.O. boxes are not acceptable). The passport office cannot be held responsible for loss or damage once a package containing passports and/or documents has been despatched from this office.

Fees are subject to change. For the latest fees or other updates, please visit our website or call abtran 1-900 285 7277 (calls from land lines cost $2.49 per minute). If you wish to pay by credit card and are calling from a payphone or cell phone please call 1-800 630 3332

Toontje Dec 3rd 2006 8:52 pm

cheers.

I can't help you Matt. All I can say is that the link works fine for me.

Have a good evening.

Manc Dec 3rd 2006 9:15 pm

Originally Posted by Ozzidoc
Adults over the age of 16 $182.00 each $197.00

ta!

DaveC Dec 4th 2006 2:50 am

ta!

For an extra $20 you can get a waterproof one ;).

Ozzidoc Dec 4th 2006 6:54 am

ta!

anytime :)