Passport Delays

Old Nov 7th 2009, 2:36 am
Forum Regular

jamestravis is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Passport Delays

I'm going back for Christmas too. Fingers crossed
Old Nov 7th 2009, 3:31 am
Forum Regular

juliecalifornia has much to be proud ofjuliecalifornia has much to be proud ofjuliecalifornia has much to be proud ofjuliecalifornia has much to be proud ofjuliecalifornia has much to be proud ofjuliecalifornia has much to be proud ofjuliecalifornia has much to be proud ofjuliecalifornia has much to be proud ofjuliecalifornia has much to be proud ofjuliecalifornia has much to be proud ofjuliecalifornia has much to be proud of

Just in case this helps, our passports came back in less than 10 days
Old Nov 7th 2009, 3:37 pm
Forum Regular

How long did it take them to take out the payment? Mine has already been 15 working days.
Old Nov 8th 2009, 1:34 pm
Forum Regular

Anna Clare is just really niceAnna Clare is just really niceAnna Clare is just really niceAnna Clare is just really niceAnna Clare is just really niceAnna Clare is just really niceAnna Clare is just really niceAnna Clare is just really nice

Originally Posted by British Consul
Plenty of time. Don't worry.

Dean
okey dokey thanks -
though I should be worried I spelled holiday as hoilday
Old Nov 8th 2009, 1:34 pm
Forum Regular

Anna Clare is just really niceAnna Clare is just really niceAnna Clare is just really niceAnna Clare is just really niceAnna Clare is just really niceAnna Clare is just really niceAnna Clare is just really niceAnna Clare is just really nice

Originally Posted by juliecalifornia
Just in case this helps, our passports came back in less than 10 days
wow: cool!
Old Nov 8th 2009, 2:28 pm
Forum Regular

juliecalifornia has much to be proud ofjuliecalifornia has much to be proud ofjuliecalifornia has much to be proud ofjuliecalifornia has much to be proud ofjuliecalifornia has much to be proud ofjuliecalifornia has much to be proud ofjuliecalifornia has much to be proud ofjuliecalifornia has much to be proud ofjuliecalifornia has much to be proud ofjuliecalifornia has much to be proud ofjuliecalifornia has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by jamestravis
How long did it take them to take out the payment? Mine has already been 15 working days.
It looked like they took out the payment pretty much when they received our applications. But then I think you pay whether there's an issue or not, so as soon as they start processing the application they submit the charge.

I was quite surprised how quick it was as I didn't fill in some of my stuff and subitted it anyway....I was born abroad and wasn't going to send in my original British Consultate birth certificate and figured if they really needed it they could ask for it LOL! But it was a renewal anyway so it's not like it was a new request.
Old Nov 8th 2009, 4:17 pm
Forum Regular

I wonder why it is taking them so long to process the payment....
Old Nov 8th 2009, 5:54 pm
Forum Regular

Got my phone call from UPS. Haven't taken the money out of my account though
Old Nov 15th 2009, 7:11 pm
Forum Regular

Does anyone know the current processing time?

The Embassy site says ten working days.

Any view on whether this is correct?
Old Nov 29th 2009, 4:39 pm
Just Joined

islander66 is an unknown quantity at this point

The 10 days banner on the website is still a work of fiction.

I sent mine by Fedex on Fri 30 Oct, was received by them on Monday 2 Nov, account was debited on 6 Nov and I've heard nothing since. I was starting to think UPS had lost it - but after reading these threads I'm inclined to blame the Passport Office !
Old Nov 29th 2009, 10:27 pm
Forum Regular

Wooglin is an unknown quantity at this point

I have had practically the same dates as you, and they are still processing mine as well.
Old Dec 1st 2009, 2:23 am
BE Enthusiast

British Consul has a reputation beyond reputeBritish Consul has a reputation beyond reputeBritish Consul has a reputation beyond reputeBritish Consul has a reputation beyond reputeBritish Consul has a reputation beyond reputeBritish Consul has a reputation beyond reputeBritish Consul has a reputation beyond reputeBritish Consul has a reputation beyond reputeBritish Consul has a reputation beyond reputeBritish Consul has a reputation beyond reputeBritish Consul has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Re: Passport Delays

Originally Posted by Wooglin
I have had practically the same dates as you, and they are still processing mine as well.
Isn't yours a first time application? Takes longer if it is.

Dean
Old Dec 1st 2009, 2:37 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Nevada b4 California b4 Colorado b4 Valley of plastic and sand, b4 London
veryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for posting this because I too am waiting on these guys, I want to go home for Christmas.

Originally Posted by aliandchris
I was thinking people could post their time frames on passport delays here. Currently the British Embassy in Washington is experiencing technical difficulties that make British passport changes horrendously slow.

If you've recently sent off your passport and have received it back, can you please post when you sent it, the date they took the payment, and when you received the passport.
Old Dec 1st 2009, 2:56 am
Forum Regular

Wooglin is an unknown quantity at this point

Dean

Yes Dean, I am. I figured since I actually have a Certificate of Registration, that it would go faster. My friend got her passport without one, but by providing everything they would need to claim that she is indeed a citizen by decent.
Old Dec 1st 2009, 6:09 pm
Just Joined

welshwer is an unknown quantity at this point

Dean
Hi dean please help i sent my kids passports off for renewal on the 29th oct still no news they have not even taken any money as yet need passports back as we are going to the uk on the 21st dec 2009 we have an appointment at the amercian embassy on the 23rd dec im getting really worried now

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.