Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Passport Delays

Passport Delays

Old Oct 14th 2009, 11:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

British Consul has a reputation beyond reputeBritish Consul has a reputation beyond reputeBritish Consul has a reputation beyond reputeBritish Consul has a reputation beyond reputeBritish Consul has a reputation beyond reputeBritish Consul has a reputation beyond reputeBritish Consul has a reputation beyond reputeBritish Consul has a reputation beyond reputeBritish Consul has a reputation beyond reputeBritish Consul has a reputation beyond reputeBritish Consul has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Re: Passport Delays

Originally Posted by chadwick7345
Thank you, I have just done this and will wait for a repsonse, hopefully someone can help me? Not sure how else i can pursue this?
I've replied to you PM. Need some more info from you.

Dean
Old Oct 14th 2009, 11:49 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Passport Delays

Originally Posted by British Consul
I've replied to you PM. Need some more info from you.

Dean
Bless your heart, Dean. All I could suggest to him was to send an email to the 'complaint' section.

FYI, all the passport links are broken on the Chicago site, and part of the Washington DC site.
Old Oct 15th 2009, 12:11 am
Just Joined

chadwick7345 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you,

I have not sent a complaint yet, should I still do so? I do not want to rub anybody the wrong way! Would you still suggest to send a complaint?

Nick
Old Oct 15th 2009, 12:12 am

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you,

I have not sent a complaint yet, should I still do so I do not want to rub anybody the wrong way? Would you still suggest to send a complaint?

Nick
Oh, I defer to Dean on this one. Answer his PM and send him chocolates next week.
Old Oct 15th 2009, 12:18 am
Just Joined

Thanks,

I'm going to hold on the complaint until I hear more, thank you again for your time.

Nick
Old Oct 15th 2009, 5:11 pm
Just Joined

meauxna,

hows your day going? Is there anyway I can attach a file to a private message?

thanks Nick
Old Oct 15th 2009, 5:21 pm

lansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond repute

meauxna,

thanks Nick
I'll jump in before Mo gets here

There is the ability to insert an image into a PM, does that help. Make an image of the file (assuming it is a document or such) and insert it into the message
Old Oct 15th 2009, 6:09 pm
Just Joined

thankyou
Old Oct 15th 2009, 8:15 pm

meauxna,

thanks Nick
Not a document, just an image, as lansbury says.
Email is nice too.
Old Oct 15th 2009, 8:50 pm
Just Joined

thank you so much for all your help, I believe I have spoke to someone today who can help with the problem at the consulate, I understand that my passport may or should be with me Monday. I would like to thank you for your time and help, and here's to crossed fingers!

Nick.
Old Oct 15th 2009, 9:01 pm

thank you so much for all your help, I believe I have spoke to someone today who can help with the problem at the consulate, I understand that my passport may or should be with me Monday. I would like to thank you for your time and help, and here's to crossed fingers!

Nick.
Great news!
Happy travels
Old Nov 5th 2009, 12:52 am
Just Joined

Misterherman is an unknown quantity at this point

10 working days still showing on the website as the time for processing passports. Careline rep told me today that that timeline starts when they process payment not when they receive the application. And they can process payment whenever they want - currently they're hitting between 7 and 10 working days. So, basically the 10 day processing time is a complete fallacy.
Old Nov 6th 2009, 1:21 pm
Forum Regular

jamestravis is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm in a similar situation. They received my application 15 working days ago though and still nothing.
Old Nov 6th 2009, 10:04 pm
Forum Regular

Anna Clare is just really niceAnna Clare is just really niceAnna Clare is just really niceAnna Clare is just really niceAnna Clare is just really niceAnna Clare is just really niceAnna Clare is just really niceAnna Clare is just really nice

Omg I just found this thread and I mailed my passport to the Embassy in DC this week. USPS tracking shows it was received there today. I was planning a trip over the Christmas hoilday but now I'm worried my passport wont be here!
Old Nov 6th 2009, 11:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

British Consul has a reputation beyond reputeBritish Consul has a reputation beyond reputeBritish Consul has a reputation beyond reputeBritish Consul has a reputation beyond reputeBritish Consul has a reputation beyond reputeBritish Consul has a reputation beyond reputeBritish Consul has a reputation beyond reputeBritish Consul has a reputation beyond reputeBritish Consul has a reputation beyond reputeBritish Consul has a reputation beyond reputeBritish Consul has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Re: Passport Delays

Originally Posted by Anna Clare
Omg I just found this thread and I mailed my passport to the Embassy in DC this week. USPS tracking shows it was received there today. I was planning a trip over the Christmas hoilday but now I'm worried my passport wont be here!
Plenty of time. Don't worry.

Dean

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.