Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Paris Hilton's father must be so proud.....

Paris Hilton's father must be so proud.....

Old Sep 17th 2005, 2:05 pm
Forum Regular

Francisco has a brilliant futureFrancisco has a brilliant futureFrancisco has a brilliant futureFrancisco has a brilliant futureFrancisco has a brilliant futureFrancisco has a brilliant future
Default Paris Hilton's father must be so proud.....

I have watched one of the most stupid programmes on uk tv ever - the one where Paris H and her buddy live and work at places across the US. I know I should have switched it off, but I was compelled to watch because I couldn't believe how stupid she/they are. Maybe a lot of it is set-up but even so.....

1. They went to work at a local car mechanics place. They took 20 minutes to change into the overalls (after rearranging hairstyles etc) and then asked the boss where the nearest lingerie shop was. When he dared asked why, they said " because Paris isn't wearing any underwear, and these polyester overalls really chafe.....". You can imagine the expression on his face. :scared:

2. Paris asked Nicole if garage work is blue collar or white collar. When Nicole said she thought it was blue, Paris said "white collar is better, right?"

3. A cop brought in a patrol car for an oil change. The girls were asked to move the car. So they drove it out of the garage, put the siren and lights on and drove to the nearest beauty store to buy something.

4. The lady they stayed with had recently lost her LITTLE dog (had it put down I mean, it didn't run off). So the girls thought they would get her a replacement, and went to the nearest dog breeders. She happened to breed Great Danes - so they ordered two!! At $2,000 each. You can imagine the expression on the lady's face when she saw them.

After the girls had moved on elsewhere, the dog breeder turned up at the house asking for the $4,000 - the girls had not paid for them. The dogs were promptly returned to the breeder.

If you were their parents wouldn't you just be so proud? But then, if you're very rich who cares if people think you're stupid and rather pointless!!
Old Sep 17th 2005, 2:16 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Paris Hilton's father must be so proud.....

I've often wondered if either she had parents or was a petri dish experiment or if her biological parents were brother and sister whose parents were brother and sister and whose parents were first cousins.
Old Sep 17th 2005, 2:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

tony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond repute

The name for me is enough for me to know what is coming up is a complete load of shit. Like so many other stars they are full of their own self importance.
Old Sep 17th 2005, 2:23 pm
Gone but not forgotten. RIP

TRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Francisco

If you were their parents wouldn't you just be so proud? But then, if you're very rich who cares if people think you're stupid and rather pointless!!

I don't care how stupid and pointless she is, she looks great in her home movies
Old Sep 17th 2005, 2:25 pm
now just Shaun...

Shaun&Dee has a brilliant futureShaun&Dee has a brilliant futureShaun&Dee has a brilliant futureShaun&Dee has a brilliant futureShaun&Dee has a brilliant futureShaun&Dee has a brilliant futureShaun&Dee has a brilliant future

She's never done a hard days work and i don't think she ever will...
Old Sep 17th 2005, 2:58 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Francisco
Its a TV show..produced and directed for entertainment
anything you see that appears normal is an error..

Next your be saying TV wrestling is real ...
Old Sep 17th 2005, 3:15 pm
A lion in your lap

elfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tony126
The name for me is enough for me to know what is coming up is a complete load of shit. Like so many other stars they are full of their own self importance.
I would agree, except that I wouldn't refer to PH as a "star". I think the word "parasite" is more apt.
Old Sep 17th 2005, 3:31 pm

Englishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down Re: Paris Hilton's father must be so proud.....

When I was in England a few weeks ago there was a report in a newspaper (Daily Mail, I think) about Paris Hilton. She had just got engaged to a son of a Greek shipping tycoon, also called Paris. Her parents were delighted (it's all about the money) and the Hilton family and Latsis (?) family met for dinner in Greece.

Apparently the Latsis parents were appalled when they met the Hiltons. The Greeks were talking about art, culture and philosophy and the Hiltons didn't have a clue... The Greek parents have told their son that they don't want him marrying anyone from that family LOL!

I'm going to rant:

Now over here in the New York area you can see countless women and young girls carting their little dogs around in their handbags. (Paris Hilton has got rid of her chihuahua Tinkerbelle for an even smaller dog... It makes me want to throw up. I dropped off my son at school this morning for soccer training and drove through downtown Millburn. A new shop has just opened....selling bloody accessories for pets and the window is festooned with 'fashionable' T shirts, bejewelled 'necklaces' and 'designer' jackets for those little dogs. When the weather gets cold in a few weeks you will see the Stepford wives with their fur coats on and carrying their shitzu's like it's an accessory. Grrrrr...
Old Sep 17th 2005, 4:06 pm
The Unmod

paddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
Its a TV show..produced and directed for entertainment
anything you see that appears normal is an error..

Next your be saying TV wrestling is real ...
It isn't? I don't believe you.
Old Sep 17th 2005, 4:11 pm
The Unmod

paddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond repute

If people didn't watch the shows, they would go away. The stories told here are told because someone watched the show and boosted the ratings, so the advertisers want more.

It is a self inficted wound.

Have said that, the kid has one nice bod.
Old Sep 17th 2005, 5:39 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

sounds on par with that tara reid show, muppets the lot of them
Old Sep 18th 2005, 1:22 am
BE Forum Addict

doctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Shaun&Dee
She's never done a hard days work and i don't think she ever will...

But the movie counts as a 'hard' night's work