Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Packet/forms in U.K. for K3?

Packet/forms in U.K. for K3?

Old Sep 25th 2002, 10:30 am
Forum Regular
Thread Starter
Paul E's Avatar
Joined: Aug 2002
Location: Houston, Texas
Posts: 90
Paul E is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Packet/forms in U.K. for K3?

Anyone know of what forms required to be completed for K3/K4 in U.K.? Embassy web page has Packet 3 info for fiancee visas but those are for immigrant category whereas K3 are non-immigrant category. Wife already has UK police cert.

Thanks all,

*NOTE* - Anyone reading this that needs/wants help/suggestions, please feel free to ask. I'm no lawyer or expert, but I'll do my best!!!

Paul E
Paul E is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.