Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Out of the blue ALPHARETTA

Out of the blue ALPHARETTA

Old Jul 30th 2008, 1:34 pm
Forum Regular

skydivingisfun is a splendid one to beholdskydivingisfun is a splendid one to beholdskydivingisfun is a splendid one to beholdskydivingisfun is a splendid one to beholdskydivingisfun is a splendid one to beholdskydivingisfun is a splendid one to beholdskydivingisfun is a splendid one to beholdskydivingisfun is a splendid one to beholdskydivingisfun is a splendid one to beholdskydivingisfun is a splendid one to beholdskydivingisfun is a splendid one to behold
Default Out of the blue ALPHARETTA

Hi All,

I have just had an email from a recruiting manager in our company asking me if i would be interested in a transfer to ALPHARETTA GA, i have never heard of this place does anyone live there or near by, is it a safe area? what is the weather like year round?

I am really trying to get an internal transfer from the UK to US and this one has just come out of the blue

Thanks in advance

Steve
Old Jul 30th 2008, 1:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Out of the blue ALPHARETTA

Upscale suburb of Atlanta. Quite a few Georgians on here, expect a lot of helpful replies.

Come on folks, don't make a liar out of me
Old Jul 30th 2008, 1:53 pm
Resident Sillycow

mellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond repute

me me me its about 10 miles don the road from me

are you nice and will you be my friend???????

haha what do you want to know??
Old Jul 30th 2008, 2:14 pm
I love my brick!

zargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by skydivingisfun
Hi All,

I have just had an email from a recruiting manager in our company asking me if i would be interested in a transfer to ALPHARETTA GA, i have never heard of this place does anyone live there or near by, is it a safe area? what is the weather like year round?

I am really trying to get an internal transfer from the UK to US and this one has just come out of the blue

Thanks in advance

Steve
Alpharetta is a suburb north of Atlanta, and it is quite a nice area. It's probably better than living in Atlanta itself unless you were actually working in ATL as the traffic would be bad.

As for the weather it can be summed up as hot and humid.
Old Jul 30th 2008, 2:15 pm
Riding on silver wings

ugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond repute

Hi All,

Thanks in advance

Steve
You'll enjoy yourself no doubt. It might be in Georgia but it's a far cry from Hickville, USA.

Gooo GA Dawgs! Sic'em Woof Woof Woof!
Old Jul 30th 2008, 2:26 pm
Forum Regular

skydivingisfun is a splendid one to beholdskydivingisfun is a splendid one to beholdskydivingisfun is a splendid one to beholdskydivingisfun is a splendid one to beholdskydivingisfun is a splendid one to beholdskydivingisfun is a splendid one to beholdskydivingisfun is a splendid one to beholdskydivingisfun is a splendid one to beholdskydivingisfun is a splendid one to beholdskydivingisfun is a splendid one to beholdskydivingisfun is a splendid one to behold

Great stuff,

Well i have never been there never heard of it but have said yes to the job

I must be mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Jul 30th 2008, 2:28 pm
Riding on silver wings

ugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond repute

Great stuff,

You are beautifully mad dahling. Now get yourself over hear already. BTW, whereabouts are you now and what's your story?
Old Jul 30th 2008, 2:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

miss scouse atl is a splendid one to beholdmiss scouse atl is a splendid one to beholdmiss scouse atl is a splendid one to beholdmiss scouse atl is a splendid one to beholdmiss scouse atl is a splendid one to beholdmiss scouse atl is a splendid one to beholdmiss scouse atl is a splendid one to beholdmiss scouse atl is a splendid one to beholdmiss scouse atl is a splendid one to beholdmiss scouse atl is a splendid one to beholdmiss scouse atl is a splendid one to behold

I live about 10 mins away from Alpharetta and I think its nice area. Lots of shops, restaurants etc so you aint in the middle of nowhere. Id rather live there than anywhere near downtown Atlanta.
Old Jul 30th 2008, 2:38 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by ugacrew
You are beautifully mad dahling. Now get yourself over hear already. BTW, whereabouts are you now and what's your story?
Hi

We are in Blackpool UK at the moment, i have 3 grown up daughters one who is married to a USC and lives in CA
Old Jul 30th 2008, 2:39 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by miss scouse atl
I live about 10 mins away from Alpharetta and I think its nice area. Lots of shops, restaurants etc so you aint in the middle of nowhere. Id rather live there than anywhere near downtown Atlanta.

Sounds ideal
Old Jul 30th 2008, 2:41 pm
Riding on silver wings

Hi

We are in Blackpool UK at the moment, i have 3 grown up daughters one who is married to a USC and lives in CA
Good to meet you! Just FYI, I'm a Yank, among a couple others, on this board. So if you need another USC point of view on things, hit me up.
Old Jul 30th 2008, 2:47 pm
Resident Sillycow

mellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by miss scouse atl
I agree - I wouldnt want to live any closer to downtown!!
Old Jul 30th 2008, 3:59 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by ugacrew
Good to meet you! Just FYI, I'm a Yank, among a couple others, on this board. So if you need another USC point of view on things, hit me up.
You have posted on some of my early questions in the immigration forum, so thanks for the advice there and here

Steve
Old Jul 30th 2008, 4:04 pm
Riding on silver wings

You have posted on some of my early questions in the immigration forum, so thanks for the advice there and here

Steve
Really? God I'm loosing track here.
Old Jul 30th 2008, 4:24 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Great stuff,

Omigosh, how exciting! Will this be with your L-1, or a whole new company?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.