Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Our web site changes

Our web site changes

Old Mar 14th 2002, 10:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

brianr is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Our web site changes

Phase two of moving all my Internet stuff over from the UK to the USA has started and today all the old British email and web addresses I had access to stopped working.

For now, our email address is: [email protected]

Over the weekend, I will have a try at uploading the web site to it's new home, but for now, if you want to see some pics from our wedding last November take a peek at: www.briansharon.com

ANYTHING for us/me that you would have sent to or surfed to an address with the name 'alogic' in it will no longer work.

Take care and for those of you STILL waiting for your K-1/3, you WILL get there, just remember ANYTHING with the INS involved takes 5 times as long as you think it should. :-)

Brian.

PS: Yes, I know I need to upate the sig line... that's next on my to-do list, but it's just too nice this evening here in Texas (it's 84 degrees on our back porch), for me to get upto too much on this computer.
Old Mar 17th 2002, 6:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

brianr is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Our web site changes

Web site now updated/uploaded to: www.briansharon.com and email sent to the administrator of the homepages index page asking for our record to be updated.

Please remember not to use the old "alogic" address as it won't refer to us anymore.

One thing not yet 100% ok is the webring link at the foot of the home page. We hope to get this sorted during the week.

Brian.