Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Our new life in Mobile, AL

Our new life in Mobile, AL

Old Apr 15th 2016, 1:15 pm
Forum Regular

nick.simpson19 has much to be proud ofnick.simpson19 has much to be proud ofnick.simpson19 has much to be proud ofnick.simpson19 has much to be proud ofnick.simpson19 has much to be proud ofnick.simpson19 has much to be proud ofnick.simpson19 has much to be proud ofnick.simpson19 has much to be proud ofnick.simpson19 has much to be proud ofnick.simpson19 has much to be proud ofnick.simpson19 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Our new life in Mobile, AL

Originally Posted by Cockney Joe
Hi Nick, great to here from you, I was beginning to think of people where only interested in my immigration status, you have given me some information & I am very grateful for that, thank you, I here what you say about the other areas, I have my eye on a property in the Mcvoy area which is close to the Dog River, I can come there on my own to work on the place & hopefully when I am happy the family might be ready to follow. I know about the visa situation & all is in hand with that side of things, we are lucky to be in a position to pursue the investment side of things if required, whatever we end up doing I will let you know & perhaps I will meet up with you in the future, I will pm you the next time as you suggested, good luck mate & thanks again.
Hello,

If you have a lot of money to invest in the USA, you will not want to live in McVoy, you may be attracted by cheap housing in this area but its cheap for a reason! Its because the areas are not so good. You will struggle to find a good public school.

There are areas in Mobile as a European are just no go zones! Pritchard is notorious for homicides. The murder rate in Mobile is pretty high!

Look @ Fairhope, Daphne and Spanish Fort! These are really good areas!
Old Apr 15th 2016, 4:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

sir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond repute

If you had said you were looking at an e2 from the outset it would have helped.
Old Apr 15th 2016, 4:35 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mikelincs
Joe, if you had given that info on the visa side of things at the start, you would have had a lot more replies about what you were asking, when people just post on here as you did at the start, most of the people replying will first ask about the visa situation as that is a basic requirement, you didn't reply to any of the posts stating that that side was all sorted, so people may well have thought you were someone just messing about. Those people who have replied earlier may well have some germane info, but wouldn't post info that might, ultimately, be useless without the visa situation being sorted. Some may now have disconnected from this thread and will not know you visa situation, so you might well have shot yourself in the foot as to getting the info you need.
Not sure he is, who knows, sounds like he wants to fix and flip a few properties.