Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Our Daughter

Our Daughter

Old Mar 6th 2007, 8:15 pm
Just Joined

Tipsy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Our Daughter

As you have such a major attitude problem for whatever reason I'll happily 'wonder through the maze without your assitance'.

Life is far too short to spend time in arguments over nothing with people who want to be on the attack for whatever reason. Your replies were aggressive and pointless from the start and continue to be so. You ignore all the relevant information and rather than helping decide to nitpick on pointless and obvious trivia. Your last post waffling on about signatures is a prime example.

Oh well. Once again thanks to those who helped. I may bump into others elsewhere on the net as the experience of getting in unfolds. Certainly though I'll happily leave you here to pointlessly attack other strangers on this board.

Good grief. All I ever asked was a very simple question. Oh well - easy enough to remove from favorites