Ouch again!

Old Nov 6th 2003, 4:34 pm

BrigieDarling will become famous soon enough
Red face Ouch again!

Just found out that my son's halloween costume is now costing me $950.

He had a plastic skeleton chest under his black cloak that was filled with a red liquid. But, not for long becaue the liquid leaked out all over the living room carpet (did I meantion the carpet was white?)

Home Depot came out and measured on Tuesday and I just got a call for the total price. Sooooo this time I'm putting down a different colour... Called Ruby Ring!

It's a dark wine colour that hopefully will hide a lot of the foot traffic marks... but if I see anyone in that living room wearing shoes I am gonna scream!

Didn't clain on home owners insurance because that is just jinxing me I think seeing as we have the wood burning stove!

Next year I'm going to demand that he goes out as a carpet cleaner guy!
Old Nov 6th 2003, 4:42 pm
I'm as thick as a plank!

PrincessofWales is an unknown quantity at this point

Home Depot came out and measured on Tuesday and I just got a call for the total price. Sooooo this time I'm putting down a different colour... Called Ruby Ring!

Ruby Ring...that sounds painful!
Old Nov 6th 2003, 5:10 pm

BrigieDarling will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by PrincessofWales

Ruby Ring...that sounds painful!

LMFAO