OT Squire

Old Apr 11th 2002, 10:32 am
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default OT Squire

Sorry about the repeative signatures. Nothing I can do about it as I use britishexpats as my NG monitor. Google posts take hours to appear and I don't use Outlook Express for NG as my ISP's NG server is very unreliable.

Guess you will just have to kill file my posts.

Rita
Old Apr 11th 2002, 1:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Paul has a reputation beyond reputePaul has a reputation beyond reputePaul has a reputation beyond reputePaul has a reputation beyond reputePaul has a reputation beyond reputePaul has a reputation beyond reputePaul has a reputation beyond reputePaul has a reputation beyond reputePaul has a reputation beyond reputePaul has a reputation beyond reputePaul has a reputation beyond repute

Rete,

You can add a differect signature for usenet if you wish via your profile. The usual sig will always show on these boards, but when the post apears on usenet it will have the alternative sig.

The option is in your control panel under 'Edit Profile' just after 'Additional Information'. You can make the sig multi-line by adding \n where you would like the line break.
Old Apr 11th 2002, 2:58 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: OT Squire

Originally posted by Paul
Rete,

You can add a differect signature for usenet if you wish via your profile. The usual sig will always show on these boards, but when the post apears on usenet it will have the alternative sig.

The option is in your control panel under 'Edit Profile' just after 'Additional Information'. You can make the sig multi-line by adding \n where you would like the line break.
Thank you Paul. I've done as you suggested and await confirmation from OE users as to the results.

Rete
Old Apr 11th 2002, 5:40 pm
Mrs Blackross

your sig is completely gone, Rete. which sucks, because i am lazy and used to use it
to get to those sites.

I wasn't complaining about the multiple sigs earlier, i just mentioned it to let you
know it was happening in case you weren't aware of it.

--
Crazy Canuck married to a Dam Yankee Entered as Visitor 07/04/01 Married 08/25/01
Filed @ VSC-AOS, EAD, AP 01/07/02 1st NOA 02/06/02 2nd NOA 02/07/02 EAD approved
02/26/02 AP Approved 02/28/02 AOS appointment letter rec'd 03/07/02 Fingerprint
letter rec'd 03/07/02 AOS interview 04/02/02 AOS APPROVED 04/02/02!!! now awaiting
plastic GC in the mail...

some helpful sites on the net:
http://www.mindspring.com/~docsteen/...o/visainfo.htm
http://www.k1faq.com/faq_index.htm
http://www.geocities.com/immigration...-130/index.htm

"Rete" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
    > Paul wrote:
    > > Rete, You can add a differect signature for usenet if you wish via your
    > > profile. The usual sig will always show on these boards, but when the post
    > > apears on usenet it will have the alternative sig. The option is in your
    > > control panel under 'Edit Profile' just after 'Additional Information'. You can
    > > make the sig multi-line by adding \n where you would like the line break.
    >
    >
    >
    > Thank you Paul. I've done as you suggested and await confirmation from OE users as
    > to the results.
    >
    > Rete
    >
    >
    >
    > --
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Posted via http://britishexpats.com

Old Apr 11th 2002, 6:02 pm
Concierge

Hi MB

It should appear on this post because I have asked it to appear. Let's see what happens

Rete
Old Apr 16th 2002, 12:40 pm
Andy Platt

"Rete" <[email protected]> wrote:

> Guess you will just have to kill file my posts.

Not a good idea with the britishexpats posts. I did this a few weeks ago when
somebody using that forum triggered my add to killfile button only to find that every
other post from the britishexpats disappeared too. I guess, reasonably, it just uses
the email address and not the name that goes along with it.

Andy.

--
I'm not really here - it's just your warped imagination.