Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

OT: Safely Home

OT: Safely Home

Old Sep 11th 2001, 8:17 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

I made it home safely. Jim's Unit has been called up and he is already there and set to go. Don't know yet where they will be sent and what they are to do.

Now is not the time to argue about INS paperwork. Be thankful you are safe and your loved as well, even though they are in a foreign country.

Rita
Old Sep 11th 2001, 8:31 pm
Ranjini

Rita, I have been checking the newsgroup all morning to see if you got home safely!!
What a relief!!! I pray that Jim will be safe, and that you will have news from him
soon, Warmest regards, Ranjini

>
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

Old Sep 11th 2001, 8:54 pm
M1nn0w

Hey Girl. I thought of you immediately when I heard of it. Thank God that you are
safe and now at home. God go with Jim and the rest of the Guard units.

Deb & Johnny Rete wrote in message ...
    >
    >

Old Sep 11th 2001, 9:01 pm
Just Joined

Froginpond is an unknown quantity at this point

Rita I am so glad to know you are ok. I knew you worked in NYC. I am concerned about my friend who was on a flight from England to CA and hope she was not on one of the flights that met with catastrophe.

Brenda
Old Sep 12th 2001, 2:36 am
Forum Regular

Perdue is an unknown quantity at this point

Glad to hear you made it home ok. I hope Jim stays safe in his work with the Guard. What a shocking and senseless tragedy.