British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   USA (https://britishexpats.com/forum/usa-57/)
-   -   OT: Lunar Eclipse Today - Long (https://britishexpats.com/forum/usa-57/ot-lunar-eclipse-today-long-189840/)

GiveMeStrength Nov 8th 2003 10:15 pm

OT: Lunar Eclipse Today - Long

Nov. 8 and 9th is a day of a total Lunar Eclipse that will be visible over the Americas, Europe, Asia and Africa. According to many spiritual types, its a day when we can connect on a deeper, more sub-conscious level with God through prayer and meditation.

Anyway, I plan on spending some time today in prayer. Part of my prayer will include all the people on this forum,who are stuck waiting for processing to be completed so that they can be reunited with their loved ones.

Here's some info on the eclipse:

ANGELIC MESSAGE ON THE HARMONIC CONCORDANCE FOR NOVEMBER 8-9, 2003

RELEASED BY
CECILIA ANGELA A. GUTIERREZ

NOTE FROM THE AUTHOR
Greetings! This is a message of LOVE! JOY AND ABUNDANCE!
I am writing from a SPIRITUAL point of view of an ANGEOLOGIST (one who studies about Angels) and not as a scientist, metaphysician, nor astrologist. However, I do validate some of the earthly information from Astrology, Metaphysics of Consciousness, Science, and Writers on this topic. This is written with my humble planetary wish that each one of us accelerate on the Spiritual Path of their choice for the greater glory of God. I extend to all my readers many BLESSINGS .........

MAY YOU RECEIVE BLESSINGS OF LOVE! JOY! ABUNDANCE!

INTRODUCTION

On August 16,1987, over 144,000 people, exceeding the prophetical required number, the world's first mass, global ceremony took place at several sacred sites to greet the dawn with peace, harmony, prayer, dance and meditation. It was called the HARMONIC CONVERGENCE. This event was said to have initiated a 25-year cycle of transition time when subtle currents would be released, accelerated with more intensified work in the world. It meant that all countries would step out of their localities and step into global and planetary involvement. In a higher realm, it meant that mankind was expanding its Illumined Consciousness.
By the same token, I came across the work of DR. JOSHUA DAVID STONE, a transpersonal psychologist, author and leading authority on Ascension. Having read over several of his 50 books I discovered that this was the key for me to enter into my spiritual planetary mission work. It was also a great opportunity of expansion and illumined consciousness leading to INTEGRATIVE ASCENSION MASTERY (I AM). Recently, Dr. Stone mentioned to me about the coming November 8-9,2003, THE HARMONIC CONCORDANCE. From that moment on, an angelic winged nerve triggered me. One of Dr. Stone's goal is to reach 144,000 students, lovers of mankind, to be involved with his latest EMAIL CORRESPONDANCE COURSE ON INTEGRATED ASCENSION MASTERY (I AM) . At the same time, ANGEL METATRON was sending me these messages about certain World Events today. He was giving me a spiritual message about the importance and significance of the HARMONIC CONCORDANCE.
For this reason, I am writing this angelic message, that all of mankind will be prepared, understanding what its all about and how we can create another 144,000 group around the world, to spread a message of LOVE!

YOU ARE LOVED WITH JOY AND ABUNDANCE!!!
METATRON:
YOU ARE NOT ALONE... WE ARE ALWAYS WITH YOU . YOU COME FROM LOVE...CLOSE YOUR EYES FROM THE DARKNESS THAT THE WORLD ATTACKS YOU WITH...FROM THE PERILS OF THIS TIME, WARS, VIOLENCE, TERRORISTS, CRIMES ...AND DAILY DANGERS...
COME TOGETHER, KINDRED SPIRITS, IN PEACE, HARMONY AND LOVE, WHICH CAN COMBAT THE EVIL FORCES OF THIS HOUR. TAKE A PAUSE...THE HOLY PAUSE ON NOVEMBER 8, TO CELEBRATE THE SACRED MARRIAGE OF HEAVEN AND EARTH!

WHAT IS THE HARMONIC CONCORDANCE OF NOVEMBER 8-9, 2003?

The Harmonic Concordance will occur during the Lunar Eclipse on Nov. 8-9,2003, depending on your location according to the International Dateline. ( For example it will take place at 3 pm in Los Angeles, but 10:00 am in Australia, in Israel at 02:31 (GMT 01:31).and in the morning, before noon in Manila according to Ron Baker and Robert Baker . It is the promise of a great Shift, for every Lunar Eclipse means a change. JOHN MIREHIEL, author, astrologer, teacher and relationship counselor, discovered this. As he was surfing the future, using a sophisticated software program, it displayed planetary positions around a horoscopic wheel. He recognized in the global plan for Mother Earth, the SIX POINTED DAVID'S STAR. This configuration is also known as a Grand Sextile, The Grand Trine, The Seal of Solomon, and the T Grail.
In a more simplified astrological explanation,

*It will include 6 planets. Five of which are masculine: the Sun, Jupiter, Mars, Saturn and Chiron. The feminine planet is the Moon. "

* The Full Moon Eclipse in TAURUS/SCORPIO provides the focal point for the potential alchemical transformation of physical reality, as we know it.

* It offers us an exceptionally propitious moment, and one shared through every time zone on Earth simultaneously, for the further graduation of humanity as a whole.

* The Harmonic Concordance is all about moving into Coherence/Concordance, the concord (harmony) of HUMANITY.

* It is also mentioned as the dance of Shiva and Shakti, the very reason why the twin ray energies are activated during these months.

* The Planets are connected with archetypical energies of the gods.

* (The above statements were sent by the Sympathetic Vibratory Physics group, by Jacques Groenen ).

John Mirehiel also states that the astrological holograph that moment projects is fundamentally spiritual in nature and can be understood in terms of quantum meta-physics as well as by 'ASTRO-SPIRITUAL METAPHOR'. It speaks of the descent of God-Consciousness upon this plane and offers a moment in time when humankind can make a concerted effort to rise up to meet it. We have called this moment of attunement THE HARMONIC CONCORDANCE. We believe that it opens an energetic "star gate" to the Ascension of Mother Earth, and to each of her inhabitants. Many have called the attainment of this paradigm the Shift of the Ages.... This pattern is also universally recognized as the three dimensional representation of the MERKABAH, the Light Body Vehicle of Consciousness (a very important symbol for those working with light Energies.) Another name for this planetary pattern is the "Seal of Solomon," which contains the promise of the advent of Divine Wisdom, attendant upon this moment.

THERE SEVERAL OTHER ASTROLOGISTS, PHYSICS, MYSTICS AND SEERS WHO ARE WRITING ABOUT THE harmonic concordance today, one of which is Sean David Morton. He states :
" I knew that 2002 would be the bridge to tomorrow. That this would be a year of learning, preparation, and incubation. ...
2003 will be the year of the Great Division. When we will smash through the barrier of 4 dimensions of height/'weight/breath/ and time, and into the fifth dimensional world of pure spirit..."

THE SPIRITUAL ANGELIC SIGNIFICANCE OF THE HARMONIC CONCORDANCE

WE Angels are Spiritual Messengers, who bring love, peace, joy, abundance truth and grace among other good and beautiful tidings to mankind. WE are always with you and guide you in life until you reach the end of your earthly journey. I, Metatron, have a definite mission for planet earth, to guard your planet. I am now assisting your planet as it TRANSFORMS, TRANSMUTES AND TRANSCENDS UNTO ASCENSION. This point in time is very significant. You, dear earthlings, will experience a major phenomena, a unique event which may not happen again for ages to come. I do not bring fear but wonderful everlasting LOVE, JOY, AND ABUNDANCE. As the Lord has said: "Look to the skies". Do likewise and be filled with the celebration of Heaven and Earth.
This event is a spiritual one. To those who are awake, they will accelerate to an even higher consciousness, with more awareness and illumination. For those who are asleep in this world, they will become alive. There will be signs of repentance, change of life styles, and transformation, like the days of Lemuria. Man is ONE, but the negative ego has divided man. This era will be the start of ONENESS, HARMONY, PEACE, balance, beauty, peace, power and love. But you are needed to trigger and activate this vibration for the world to share. As you receive love you must learn to give love. You are just where you need to be. Now turn within yourself and speak to your higher self. Enter into the open portal as you open and soften your heart. Those of you who are on a spiritual path will feel a tremendous boost of spiritual energy and even that of healing on all levels, the spiritual emotional, intellectual and even physical level. This new dimension Until this time of HARMONIC CONCORDANCE, you are living in the third dimension , The Fifth Dimension is the Light of the Christ Consciousness or Buddha, God-Consciousness.

The HARMONIC CONCORDANCE IS AN OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU TO TAKE A DEEPER JOURNEY INTO YOUR HIGHER SELF.
Metatron

CONCLUSION

HOW CAN YOU PARTICIPATE AND BECOME PART OF THAT 144,000?

* Start preparing yourself for this coming the moment you read this message

* On the 8-9th of November, 2003, either alone or with some friends, your family, neighbors, community or church, make a special day of prayer, Mass, meditation , or whatever ritual you are comfortable with. Ask for yourself and for others healing, mention your needs. You may wish to visit the hospital.

* Pray to stop all kinds of PREJUDICES such as against people, races, cultures, churches, religions, philosophies politics etc.

* During this time, with a forgiving heart, send out love, peace harmony and joy. Greet people with a loving, happy gesture. Or be creative and think of something with love towards others.

* You may wish to be in contact with your guardian angel.

* You are the who can create your future...check your goals

* BE A MESSENGER OF LOVE, ABUNDANCE AND JOY!!!!

I CLOSE WITH LOVE,
Cecilia Maria Angela A. Gutierrez

BrigieDarling Nov 9th 2003 4:00 pm

OK... Thank you Cecilia! :)