Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

OT: Desperate "Cut From Immigration Thread As Irrelevant to Topic"

OT: Desperate "Cut From Immigration Thread As Irrelevant to Topic"

Old Feb 16th 2007, 1:52 am
Pain in the Butt

Wildandcrazy0525 has a brilliant futureWildandcrazy0525 has a brilliant futureWildandcrazy0525 has a brilliant futureWildandcrazy0525 has a brilliant futureWildandcrazy0525 has a brilliant futureWildandcrazy0525 has a brilliant futureWildandcrazy0525 has a brilliant futureWildandcrazy0525 has a brilliant future
Default Re: Desperate

Originally Posted by Elvira
Gee golly I'm so glad to hear it!

I'll be coming your way sometime in March and I was getting worried because I'd heard so many horror stories about driving in LA.

(Fancy a visit to the Norton Simon afternoon of 7 March?)

Driving in LA scares the crap out of me... probably has omehting to do with the first time I wemt there when I was on holiday there before I moved over. Long story, scary, but really funny now.... will share one day!
Old Feb 16th 2007, 2:06 am
The Unmod

paddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: OT: Desperate "Cut From Immigration Thread As Irrelevant to Topic"

I agree the drivers are much nicer here, they only show you one finger of scorn, where the Brits over-emphasize with two.
Old Feb 16th 2007, 3:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

farmerwife is a splendid one to beholdfarmerwife is a splendid one to beholdfarmerwife is a splendid one to beholdfarmerwife is a splendid one to beholdfarmerwife is a splendid one to beholdfarmerwife is a splendid one to beholdfarmerwife is a splendid one to beholdfarmerwife is a splendid one to beholdfarmerwife is a splendid one to beholdfarmerwife is a splendid one to beholdfarmerwife is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: OT: Desperate "Cut From Immigration Thread As Irrelevant to Topic"

"finger of scorn" - great, much better than the ugly 'flipping...' expression