Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

OT: Desperate "Cut From Immigration Thread As Irrelevant to Topic"

OT: Desperate "Cut From Immigration Thread As Irrelevant to Topic"

Old Feb 9th 2007, 9:04 pm
who turned out the light?

Irn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Desperate

Originally Posted by chriscja
Im basically leaving here because its gone to the dogs and there are no jobs and the ones I can get I will be paid horrible wages. Either I find a way into the US or Canada
I can divorce my husband and marry you but then you wouldn't like it as you'd be contributing to the immigrants here
Old Feb 9th 2007, 9:07 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Why do people think the crime rate is lower here ..it far exceeds the UK ..
and we all have guns ..
Old Feb 9th 2007, 9:15 pm
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ray
and we all have guns ..
it's the land of the free raymundo, streets paved with gold and all that, they don't worry or think about the crime here for some bizarre reason.
Old Feb 9th 2007, 9:15 pm
who turned out the light?

Irn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TruBrit
it's the land of the free raymundo, streets paved with gold and all that, they don't worry or think about the crime here for some bizarre reason.
or the immigrants which they themselves are.
Old Feb 9th 2007, 9:16 pm
Forum Regular

Hank Hill is a glorious beacon of lightHank Hill is a glorious beacon of lightHank Hill is a glorious beacon of lightHank Hill is a glorious beacon of lightHank Hill is a glorious beacon of lightHank Hill is a glorious beacon of lightHank Hill is a glorious beacon of lightHank Hill is a glorious beacon of lightHank Hill is a glorious beacon of lightHank Hill is a glorious beacon of lightHank Hill is a glorious beacon of light

chris I used bunac to do an internship for 18 months on the J-1 visa. Would be worth doing if you're desperate to get away, might even meet someone lol. I met my wife that way actually.

good luck
Old Feb 9th 2007, 9:18 pm
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
and we all have guns ..
:curse:

http://britishexpats.com/photopost/s...ll&ppuser=9793
Old Feb 9th 2007, 9:18 pm
Just Joined

chriscja is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Hank Hill
chris I used bunac to do an internship for 18 months on the J-1 visa. Would be worth doing if you're desperate to get away, might even meet someone lol. I met my wife that way actually.

good luck
Thats what Im thinking of doing... when is it possible to apply as Ive seen the 2007 application is finished do they arrange employement for you? or is that just me being wishful? lol
Old Feb 9th 2007, 9:55 pm
time for a cuppa?

ukmumsie has a reputation beyond reputeukmumsie has a reputation beyond reputeukmumsie has a reputation beyond reputeukmumsie has a reputation beyond reputeukmumsie has a reputation beyond reputeukmumsie has a reputation beyond reputeukmumsie has a reputation beyond reputeukmumsie has a reputation beyond reputeukmumsie has a reputation beyond reputeukmumsie has a reputation beyond reputeukmumsie has a reputation beyond repute

Can always take a holiday in mexico and make a run for the border - probably have more chance that way
Old Feb 9th 2007, 11:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

britvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chriscja
No jobs, really rude people and high crime rate...
PMSL oh yeah it's all sunshine and lolly pops over here.
Old Feb 9th 2007, 11:41 pm
Account Closed

Sally is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by britvic
PMSL oh yeah it's all sunshine and lolly pops over here.
Rudeness is unknown
Old Feb 9th 2007, 11:45 pm
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sally
Rudeness is unknown
Hello stranger!

Did you know that down in Mississippi, girls/young women will actually curtsey, and young men bow?

No, I would not have believed it myself, but it actually happened.

So surely all must be well with US society - at least down south
Old Feb 9th 2007, 11:51 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Elvira
Hello stranger!

Did you know that down in Mississippi, girls/young women will actually curtsey, and young men bow?

No, I would not have believed it myself, but it actually happened.

So surely all must be well with US society - at least down south
Helloooo!

I didn't know that, but over this side the drivers are so courteous, they also must have the olde worlde charm. Also every merchant is so helpful, and speaketh the Queen's English making all transactions a pure pleasure.
Old Feb 9th 2007, 11:56 pm
Homebody

Helloooo!

I didn't know that, but over this side the drivers are so courteous, they also must have the olde worlde charm. Also every merchant is so helpful, and speaketh the Queen's English making all transactions a pure pleasure.
Gee golly I'm so glad to hear it!

I'll be coming your way sometime in March and I was getting worried because I'd heard so many horror stories about driving in LA.

(Fancy a visit to the Norton Simon afternoon of 7 March?)

Old Feb 10th 2007, 12:00 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Elvira
Gee golly I'm so glad to hear it!

I'll be coming your way sometime in March and I was getting worried because I'd heard so many horror stories about driving in LA.

(Fancy a visit to the Norton Simon afternoon of 7 March?)

I might be able to subject to kid arrangements
Old Feb 10th 2007, 12:02 am
Homebody

I might be able to subject to kid arrangements
Feed them to the lions at the zoo!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.