Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

OT: Desperate "Cut From Immigration Thread As Irrelevant to Topic"

OT: Desperate "Cut From Immigration Thread As Irrelevant to Topic"

Old Feb 9th 2007, 8:37 pm
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Desperate

Originally Posted by chriscja
Yea I would love to marry an American girl but its not too easy to find one in Kent, England
I hear there's plenty in Florida
Old Feb 9th 2007, 8:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

anotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Elvira
I hear there's plenty in Florida
I've already done that and they're all pregnant... sorry.
Old Feb 9th 2007, 8:40 pm
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by anotherlimey
I've already done that and they're all pregnant... sorry.
IT must be tough if you're stuck in cesspool Britain...
Old Feb 9th 2007, 8:44 pm
Just Joined

chriscja is an unknown quantity at this point

Yea and Im pretty sick of being here to be honest
Old Feb 9th 2007, 8:46 pm
Homebody

Yea and Im pretty sick of being here to be honest
What's so bad about it then?
Old Feb 9th 2007, 8:47 pm
Just Joined

What's so bad about it then?
No jobs, really rude people and high crime rate...
Old Feb 9th 2007, 8:49 pm
Homebody

I hear it's gotten really bad with immigrants?
Old Feb 9th 2007, 8:52 pm
Just Joined

I hear it's gotten really bad with immigrants?
Yea quite bad the whole of Kent especially where I am is full of Eastern Europeans who dont speak a word of English.

Anyone heard of www.bunac.org would that be worth a shot?
Old Feb 9th 2007, 8:53 pm
Homebody

Yea quite bad the whole of Kent especially where I am is full of Eastern Europeans who dont speak a word of English.
So do you feel there is a solution to this problem other than the natives leaving?
Old Feb 9th 2007, 8:54 pm
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Guys

Im trying to get into the US to live and am from England with a HNC in Computing (Just below a US degree) but I am having very little luck finding a way to get a greencard. Does anyone know how I can get in

I dont understand why its so hard being that im qualified and a real hard worker. (not a bum) lol.

Any advice at all would be appreciated

Thanks

Chris
i'll flog you mine for a good price, just renewed it for another 10 yrs
Old Feb 9th 2007, 8:55 pm
Account Closed

you are so right....the crime rate is the pits...dunno about the great in britain anymore
Old Feb 9th 2007, 8:57 pm
Just Joined

Im basically leaving here because its gone to the dogs and there are no jobs and the ones I can get I will be paid horrible wages. Either I find a way into the US or Canada
Old Feb 9th 2007, 9:01 pm
Account Closed

Im basically leaving here because its gone to the dogs and there are no jobs and the ones I can get I will be paid horrible wages. Either I find a way into the US or Canada
i'd keep trying for florida...go to disney and meet a nice american girl, she'll love your brit accent
Just Joined

So do you feel there is a solution to this problem other than the natives leaving?
Yep there is a solution.. kick the Laybour party out of Parliment and we would be fine.
Homebody

YOu are so right! Employers here are so much more appreciative of their employees! Did you know that, inthe US, there is such a thing as 'right to work' and 'vacation allowances'?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.