Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

OT: Congratulations Bonnie

OT: Congratulations Bonnie

Old Apr 19th 2002, 1:24 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default OT: Congratulations Bonnie

Glad to hear the two pieces of good news you and Betastar shared with us. Congratulations on your newly issued K-1 visa. I'm glad to hear that Bryan is okay and not involved and understand your need to be angry. Easier to hate the enemy then to hate a friend. Hope you and your country find a way to forgive the US and the misguided US troops that maimed and killed your citizens.

Best wishes for a long and happy life in Florida to you and Dennis and your child.

Rita
Old Apr 19th 2002, 7:10 pm
Bonnie M

Default Re: Congratulations Bonnie

Thanks Rita. Even as I watched the news yesterday it wasn't so much anger that I felt
as absolute grief for the families of the soldiers that were killed. I have felt the
same way over the deaths of the Americans. Anger will not bring them back. I am
hoping that Bryan calls again soon so I can gauge how he is doing emotionally.
Because of my love for Dennis, and seeing his grief yesterday, it helps to bring all
of it into perspective. Bryan has chosen a risky occupation. I have people ask me how
I can sleep at night with him over there, and I tell them that worrying will not
change anything. Bryan is doing what he loves. I always told him that life is a
choice of doing what you want to do and doing what you have to do. Bonnie "Rete"
<[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Glad to hear the two pieces of good news you and Betastar shared with us.
    > Congratulations on your newly issued K-1 visa. I'm glad to hear that Bryan is okay
    > and not involved and understand your need to be angry. Easier to hate the enemy
    > then to hate a friend. Hope you and your country find a way to forgive the US and
    > the misguided US troops that maimed and killed your citizens.
    >
    > Best wishes for a long and happy life in Florida to you and Dennis and your child.
    >
    > Rita
    >
    >
    >
    > --
    > Posted via http://britishexpats.com