Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Orange County, Anyone there?

Orange County, Anyone there?

Old Feb 21st 2007, 8:27 pm
In Orange County, CA.

cybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Orange County, Anyone there?

Hi. Might be moving to Orange County soon, is there anyone there able to give me some ideas about what it is like living there, any real estate agents you can recommend, any pubs??? etc etc. Hope to hear from you soon.
Old Feb 21st 2007, 8:48 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Orange County, Anyone there?

Originally Posted by cybersecretary
Hi. Might be moving to Orange County soon, is there anyone there able to give me some ideas about what it is like living there, any real estate agents you can recommend, any pubs??? etc etc. Hope to hear from you soon.
Quite a few Orange counties ...which State
Old Feb 21st 2007, 9:28 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

watch the OC?

And yeah,depends on what state, at a guess, CA?
Old Feb 21st 2007, 9:30 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
watch the OC?

And yeah,depends on what state, at a guess, CA?
Could be Orlando ..thats in Orange County
Old Feb 21st 2007, 9:39 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
Could be Orlando ..thats in Orange County
true...but another thread on florida?

There's one in NY or there abouts ain't there? as well as north carolina and indiana...I'm sure there's plenty more
Old Feb 21st 2007, 9:39 pm
Account Closed

cabritpop is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by cybersecretary
If it's OC in CA, I used to live there. Let us know please. There is also an OC in NY.
Old Feb 21st 2007, 9:47 pm
Forum Regular

UKgirl has much to be proud ofUKgirl has much to be proud ofUKgirl has much to be proud ofUKgirl has much to be proud ofUKgirl has much to be proud ofUKgirl has much to be proud ofUKgirl has much to be proud ofUKgirl has much to be proud ofUKgirl has much to be proud ofUKgirl has much to be proud ofUKgirl has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by cabritpop
If it's OC in CA, I used to live there. Let us know please. There is also an OC in NY.
I also used to live in Oc, Ca too.

Nice place, expensive, but nice.
Old Feb 21st 2007, 9:51 pm
Forum Regular

limeynus has much to be proud oflimeynus has much to be proud oflimeynus has much to be proud oflimeynus has much to be proud oflimeynus has much to be proud oflimeynus has much to be proud oflimeynus has much to be proud oflimeynus has much to be proud oflimeynus has much to be proud oflimeynus has much to be proud oflimeynus has much to be proud of

I'm in the OC in California, feel free to contact me if this is where you are headed!
Old Feb 21st 2007, 10:10 pm
Account Closed

Ok, this is the main British pub in OC CA.http://www.theoldeship.com/

And if you are over 55 (as that's the main age group), you may want to check this out. http://www.britclub.org/ I found it to be very cliquey myself. Maybe as I was half the age of most of them.
Old Feb 21st 2007, 10:11 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by UKgirl
I also used to live in Oc, Ca too.

Nice place, expensive, but nice.
Where at? Yes it is expensive, I live in a part of KS where housing is 1/10th the price almost.

Last edited by cabritpop; Feb 21st 2007 at 10:14 pm.
Old Feb 21st 2007, 10:13 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by limeynus
I'm in the OC in California, feel free to contact me if this is where you are headed!
Where at? I have lived in Anaheim, Orange, R.S.M. and Lake Forest.
Old Feb 21st 2007, 10:35 pm
looking for the corkscrew

bored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond repute

Ok, this is the main British pub in OC CA.http://www.theoldeship.com/

And if you are over 55 (as that's the main age group), you may want to check this out. http://www.britclub.org/ I found it to be very cliquey myself. Maybe as I was half the age of most of them.
I LOVE this pub - they do proper pie and spotted dick with custard!!!
Old Feb 21st 2007, 10:41 pm
Forum Regular

UKgirl has much to be proud ofUKgirl has much to be proud ofUKgirl has much to be proud ofUKgirl has much to be proud ofUKgirl has much to be proud ofUKgirl has much to be proud ofUKgirl has much to be proud ofUKgirl has much to be proud ofUKgirl has much to be proud ofUKgirl has much to be proud ofUKgirl has much to be proud of

Where at? Yes it is expensive, I live in a part of KS where housing is 1/10th the price almost.
I lived in Costa Mesa, Huntington Beach and another place called by the locals: Garbage Grove (Garden Grove).
My hubby was born and raised there. The beach area at Huntington is all done up with new cafes and restaurants. It is really nice now.
Hey and you will be only 4 hours away from us in Fabulous Las Vegas.
Old Feb 21st 2007, 10:43 pm
looking for the corkscrew

bored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by UKgirl
I lived in Costa Mesa, Huntington Beach and another place called by the locals: Garbage Grove (Garden Grove).
My hubby was born and raised there. The beach area at Huntington is all done up with new cafes and restaurants. It is really nice now.
Hey and you will be only 4 hours away from us in Fabulous Las Vegas.
Complete thread hijack - what are the schools like in Vegas? I am considering a move..........
Old Feb 21st 2007, 10:45 pm
Account Closed

Union Jack fish & chips is good too, in Costa Mesa.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.