Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Opening line on ER tonight

Opening line on ER tonight

Old Dec 2nd 2005, 2:02 am
Pagan Sex God

Patrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond repute
Default Opening line on ER tonight

"That's the wankiest idea I have ever heard"

is that not the best opening line to an american show you have ever heard!!!

of course, being america, its gramatically incorrect - it should have been "that is the most wank idea I have ever heard"
Old Dec 2nd 2005, 12:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Duncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Opening line on ER tonight

Originally Posted by Patrick
is that not the best opening line to an american show you have ever heard!!!
That's exactly the same thing I said to my wife! I half expect to be asked about it by at least 1 person today!
Old Dec 2nd 2005, 12:22 pm
Illinois Rapscallion

Circus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't get to see it (although the wife did tape it )... please tell me that they did the jerky hand movement too
Old Dec 2nd 2005, 2:06 pm
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute

I missed the first 15 minutes, but I'm guessing it was Neela that said that then?!?!?! I've heard many a British slang name/word on American TV (one of which was a kids cartoon!!!), which I'm sure they really don't know what they mean, otherwise they wouldn't be in there, unless that's the whole point!
Old Dec 2nd 2005, 3:54 pm
Arrogant ****

dbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Circus-of-Power
I didn't get to see it (although the wife did tape it )... please tell me that they did the jerky hand movement too
Actually Neela was crawling out from under the covers with her soon-to-be hubby... so close enough.

I think "wankiest" and "most wank" are a matter of personal choice when it comes to the grammatical treatment of the word, Patrick
Old Dec 2nd 2005, 4:06 pm
Pagan Sex God

Patrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dbj1000
Actually Neela was crawling out from under the covers with her soon-to-be hubby... so close enough.

I think "wankiest" and "most wank" are a matter of personal choice when it comes to the grammatical treatment of the word, Patrick
To wank
I wank
you wank
we all wank
he is a wanker
she is a wanker
we are all wankers
she wanks daily
more wank
less wank
he wanked
she wanked
they wanked
I'm wanking
He is wanking
She is wanking
They are wanking

see, no wankiest - same with win

I win
she wins
we win
he won
they won, Man utd lost
etc...

absolutly no winningest in there what so ever!!!!!

The only this is not true about is come

I came
he came

not no she came for some reason
Old Dec 2nd 2005, 5:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Big D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Patrick
To wank
I wank
you wank
we all wank
he is a wanker
she is a wanker
we are all wankers
she wanks daily
more wank
less wank
he wanked
she wanked
they wanked
I'm wanking
He is wanking
She is wanking
They are wanking

see, no wankiest - same with win

I win
she wins
we win
he won
they won, Man utd lost
etc...

absolutly no winningest in there what so ever!!!!!

The only this is not true about is come

I came
he came

not no she came for some reason

would that not be wankingiest rather than wankiest?