Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

The only thing i have craved since moving to America is a damn good Curry and a roast

The only thing i have craved since moving to America is a damn good Curry and a roast

Old Mar 3rd 2006, 2:25 am
Northern Monkey!

jibsymalone has a reputation beyond reputejibsymalone has a reputation beyond reputejibsymalone has a reputation beyond reputejibsymalone has a reputation beyond reputejibsymalone has a reputation beyond reputejibsymalone has a reputation beyond reputejibsymalone has a reputation beyond reputejibsymalone has a reputation beyond reputejibsymalone has a reputation beyond reputejibsymalone has a reputation beyond reputejibsymalone has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The only thing i have craved since moving to America is a damn good Curry and a r

Originally Posted by cutina
don't tell the world
In order to get help, you must first accept the fact you have a problem! lol
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 2:39 am
stara koka masna juha

cutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The only thing i have craved since moving to America is a damn good Curry and a r

Originally Posted by jibsymalone
In order to get help, you must first accept the fact you have a problem! lol
you are, of course, correct
<stuffs a pie in her mouth>
one step at a time
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 2:42 am
Northern Monkey!

jibsymalone has a reputation beyond reputejibsymalone has a reputation beyond reputejibsymalone has a reputation beyond reputejibsymalone has a reputation beyond reputejibsymalone has a reputation beyond reputejibsymalone has a reputation beyond reputejibsymalone has a reputation beyond reputejibsymalone has a reputation beyond reputejibsymalone has a reputation beyond reputejibsymalone has a reputation beyond reputejibsymalone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cutina
you are, of course, correct
<stuffs a pie in her mouth>
one step at a time
i have a program to help you get over your addiction , that is of course if you feel you need help with your problem!!!
Old Mar 7th 2006, 1:42 am
Forum Regular

unicorndreams has a reputation beyond reputeunicorndreams has a reputation beyond reputeunicorndreams has a reputation beyond reputeunicorndreams has a reputation beyond reputeunicorndreams has a reputation beyond reputeunicorndreams has a reputation beyond reputeunicorndreams has a reputation beyond reputeunicorndreams has a reputation beyond reputeunicorndreams has a reputation beyond reputeunicorndreams has a reputation beyond reputeunicorndreams has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: The only thing i have craved since moving to America is a damn good Curry and a roast

Originally Posted by Thackattack
I recently learnt the art of making Gumbo, which is really nice. I was wondering if this is the same basis you use to make curry. Obviously coming from the uk, there is no need to make curry at home, a simple phone call to my local takeaway would take of all those problems, here i have only heard of one or two curry houses around the area, noen of which i have checked out yet. Therefore, i was thinking of attempting (and attempting being the operative word) to make a curry. Has anyone got any good advice and/pr recipes i could try? I do eat meat these days but a veggie curry is still good in my books.

Thanks.

Oh yeah, they dont sell pre-frozen roast potatoes! I'll have to learn to make my own!
Sorry cant help with the curry but im sure you'll do great doing the roasties.
I have my Bisto shipped over for when i crave the gravy with them.
Nothing like a great roast.
Take care ,
unicorndreams
Old Mar 7th 2006, 2:10 am
Account Closed

TouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really nice
Default Re: The only thing i have craved since moving to America is a damn good Curry and a roast

Made sausage rolls for dins...yummy! Now, all I'm craving is a good cornish pasty. My fillings never taste as good as the one's I used to buy back home..
Old Mar 7th 2006, 1:22 pm
Notts - CT

nottsinCT has much to be proud ofnottsinCT has much to be proud ofnottsinCT has much to be proud ofnottsinCT has much to be proud ofnottsinCT has much to be proud ofnottsinCT has much to be proud ofnottsinCT has much to be proud ofnottsinCT has much to be proud ofnottsinCT has much to be proud ofnottsinCT has much to be proud ofnottsinCT has much to be proud of
Default Re: The only thing i have craved since moving to America is a damn good Curry and a roast

Originally Posted by izibear
Made sausage rolls for dins...yummy! Now, all I'm craving is a good cornish pasty. My fillings never taste as good as the one's I used to buy back home..
I had a nice loaf of bread made meself some Chips in the stinky fryer but it was worth every bite.
Old Mar 8th 2006, 12:14 am
Essex boy in Texas

Thackattack is just really niceThackattack is just really niceThackattack is just really niceThackattack is just really niceThackattack is just really niceThackattack is just really niceThackattack is just really niceThackattack is just really niceThackattack is just really niceThackattack is just really nice

this thread is still going strong then!