Reload this Page >

One way airtickets from australia

One way airtickets from australia

Old Jul 9th 2002, 6:13 am
Forum Regular

asjh is an unknown quantity at this point
Default One way airtickets from australia

Hi there,
I was just wondering a few weeks back about one way tickets from australia and the price tags.
I am posting this that the sites i searched and the best fare i could get in that
Well for australia. i would say www.travel.com.au you the best rate unless u can really bargain with the travel agent with your skills. But before going to agent do check this site. It works as farebeater.
The airlines you should aim at for cheap tickets from australia
include:
Japan airlines
Koran airlines
Air Canada
Royal Jordanian
Other are at higher end at this time from June - august

Well there are flights of vietnam airlines and others which are cheaper but only 50- 100 AUD$

The baggage you can take is two checked in bags of 158cm(total of all dimensions in dimensions with 32 kg(max) each and carry on bag with 45 inches(total of all dimensions) of 12 kg(max).

I hope this helps someone
thanks
aman
Old Jul 9th 2002, 6:22 am
Forum Regular

Default Re: One way airtickets from australia

hi forget to mention that the airfare uare looking from australia

Brisbane -chicago is around 1400AUd$
Sydney -chicago AUD$1400
SYDNEY-LAX (los ang) AUD$ 1200

these includes taxes in my case
the appropriate target incuding taxes is from AUD$ 1300- 1800
in any season

thanks
aman
Old Jul 9th 2002, 2:20 pm
Andy Platt

Don't forget to look for round trip tickets too. Sometimes they are cheaper than the
one way tickets (usually one way tickets are "full fare" whereas round trip have
additional restrictions but are cheaper). You can just throw away the return portion.

Andy.

--
I'm not really here - it's just your warped imagination. "asjh"
<[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Hi there, I was just wondering a few weeks back about one way tickets from
    > australia and the price tags. I am posting this that the sites i searched and the
    > best fare i could get in that Well for australia. i would say www.travel.com.au you
    > the best rate unless u can really bargain with the travel agent with your skills.
    > But before going to agent do check this site. It works as farebeater. The airlines
    > you should aim at for cheap tickets from australia include: Japan airlines Koran
    > airlines Air Canada Royal Jordanian Other are at higher end at this time from June
    > - august
    >
    > Well there are flights of vietnam airlines and others which are cheaper but only
    > 50- 100 AUD$
    >
    > The baggage you can take is two checked in bags of 158cm(total of all dimensions in
    > dimensions with 32 kg(max) each and carry on bag with 45 inches(total of all
    > dimensions) of 12 kg(max).
    >
    > I hope this helps someone thanks aman
    >
    >
    >
    > --
    > Posted via http://britishexpats.com

Old Jul 10th 2002, 2:20 am
Grahame And Lau

asjh <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
    > Hi there, I was just wondering a few weeks back about one way tickets from
    > australia and the price tags. I am posting this that the sites i searched and the
    > best fare i could get in that Well for australia. i would say www.travel.com.au you
    > the best rate unless u can really bargain with the travel agent with your skills.
    > But before going to agent do check this site. It works as farebeater. The airlines
    > you should aim at for cheap tickets from australia include: Japan airlines Koran
    > airlines Air Canada Royal Jordanian Other are at higher end at this time from June
    > - august
    >
    > Well there are flights of vietnam airlines and others which are cheaper but only
    > 50- 100 AUD$
    >
    > The baggage you can take is two checked in bags of 158cm(total of all dimensions in
    > dimensions with 32 kg(max) each and carry on bag with 45 inches(total of all
    > dimensions) of 12 kg(max).
    >
    > I hope this helps someone thanks aman

I found Korean Airlines was several hundred bucks cheaper for a one-way ticket than
anyone else, according to the Flightcentre (had no luck myself on websites). For
SYD-INH-IAD it was $1500+ AUS. But a killer of a flight :-P And they forgot my
vegetarian meals on both legs despite telling they'd correct it on the second leg.

Old Jul 10th 2002, 2:41 am
Forum Regular

Hi
i am taking the korean airlines, and i find it the cheapest one. I requested it for vegetarian meals. Can any one please tell how was their experience with it.

I have read that it was not good with japan airlines with one guy

thanks

Aman