Wikiposts

One thing

Old Apr 1st 2005, 2:12 pm

Neathborn is a glorious beacon of lightNeathborn is a glorious beacon of lightNeathborn is a glorious beacon of lightNeathborn is a glorious beacon of lightNeathborn is a glorious beacon of lightNeathborn is a glorious beacon of lightNeathborn is a glorious beacon of lightNeathborn is a glorious beacon of lightNeathborn is a glorious beacon of lightNeathborn is a glorious beacon of lightNeathborn is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: One thing

Originally Posted by SarahUK
What one thing would you change about the USA to improve your and everybody else's quality of life, or change just because you want to?
For me it would be;
Healthcare, healthcare, healthcare and healthcare.

Better public transportation. My husband just went back to visit a city we'd lived in for 11 years -- and one that had turned down having light rail as an option to help prevent the substantial increase in road traffic. It is now so jammed with traffic, despite so-called road "improvements" that it's a joke.
Old Apr 1st 2005, 2:33 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by IluvAbrit
I agree and I would improve education...........or the parent's involvement in their kid's education
Round here I'd want less involvement of parents in their kids' education. Science teaching is something of a joke because an extremely vocal (but I sincerely hope) minority want to overturn 150 years of established scientific orthodoxy in favor of the, albeit profound, two thousand+ year old writings of various Middle Eastern scribes and prophets.
Old Apr 1st 2005, 2:45 pm
Account Closed

Eskimo is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ImHere
No. actually in this instance im not.
but I was
Old Apr 1st 2005, 3:05 pm
ImHere

Originally Posted by Eskimo
but I was

I was being Ironic so there.

Old Apr 1st 2005, 3:48 pm
Account Closed

Eskimo is an unknown quantity at this point

I was being Ironic so there.
I was being moronic so there ..
Old Apr 1st 2005, 4:01 pm
Lapine Member

snowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond repute

No. actually in this instance im not. Its quite amusing to see americans baffled by another american using sarcasm as a Brit would.
Tell me about it. Makes your colleagues avoid you at the water cooler.

Last edited by snowbunny; Apr 1st 2005 at 4:05 pm.