Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

From one step to another and your help please

From one step to another and your help please

Old Jun 11th 2002, 9:10 pm
Just Joined

loverboy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default From one step to another and your help please

Well i have a little tiny questionthat will change my thoughts i just got to USA in K3 visa from morocco i am so happy i got my wife back and see my new family and my new world yet i am having so many question 2 weeks before i came here like arpil 22nd a notice of change of adress from NVC yet o my surprise when i got here to indiana south bend my wife got a package too yet it had additional papers among which it was the 1864 adujsment of status anyway i already send the choice of my adress in morocco and had sent it back from there to nvc with my wife s adress in usa now my question is please what i am supposed to do next to be a permamenant resident and get my work permit and staff i am so worried about that i know my visa is valid till 2004 but i wanna know from ou if it possible how amd what m and my wife is supposed to do and thank you so much