Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

old favourites

old favourites

Old Feb 7th 2004, 10:43 am
Under Achiever

dudleydowg is an unknown quantity at this point
Default old favourites

I challenge anyone not to feel nostalgic over this website, and i'm sure if its worth thier while they may even ship to the US http://www.aquarterof.co.uk
Old Feb 7th 2004, 10:15 pm
CA to TX to Jamaica

CaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: old favourites

Originally posted by dudleydowg
I challenge anyone not to feel nostalgic over this website, and i'm sure if its worth thier while they may even ship to the US http://www.aquarterof.co.uk
I've just ordered 40GBP of sweets!
Old Feb 7th 2004, 10:45 pm
Franklin

Originally posted by CaliforniaBride
I've just ordered 40GBP of sweets!

What about shipping costs? The sweets are shipped from the UK or from a mirror location in the USA?

Old Feb 7th 2004, 11:05 pm
CA to TX to Jamaica

CaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Patent Attorney
What about shipping costs?
Sent them to my mother's address. She can bring them when she comes over in a few weeks. It was about 4GBP to post them to her and about 30GBP to post them here.

CB
Old Feb 8th 2004, 12:19 am
C.G.D.S

sibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond repute

Any site that offers Space Dust is ok by me.
Old Feb 8th 2004, 12:21 am
BE Forum Addict

Jan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond repute

I gave out that url ages ago ... and yes they do deliver, my $36 order took 4 days to reach me .... nearest major airport is 350 miles away ... great going !!

Jan
Old Feb 8th 2004, 12:25 am
C.G.D.S

sibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by jan_michigan
I gave out that url ages ago ... and yes they do deliver, my $36 order took 4 days to reach me .... nearest major airport is 350 miles away ... great going !!

Jan
What did you get for your $36? I've been having a great time looking at all my old favs like Kola Cubes and Aniseed balls.
Old Feb 8th 2004, 12:32 am
Former Blonde

FlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of light

I am sooooo tempted!!

I've been so good here when it comes to the sweet stuff; turned away from all the baked goodies in my local store, bought only the occasional packet of biccies...

*sigh*
Old Feb 8th 2004, 12:34 am
CA to TX to Jamaica

Originally posted by FlyergirlUK

I've been so good here when it comes to the sweet stuff; turned away from all the baked goodies in my local store,
Me too. I keep away from from that sweet sickly scented aisle of the market. The smell alone is enough to tell you it's a bad place!

CB