Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

OJ Simpson... "(If) I did it"... published!

OJ Simpson... "(If) I did it"... published!

Old Sep 26th 2007, 9:06 pm
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: OJ Simpson... "(If) I did it"... published!

Originally Posted by simongb
I had heard that and I was really disappointed in the Goldman family. Regardless if they are owed money from the civil suit or not, they should not have received any income through the sale of this book. That is just wrong. Especially after they had gone on Larry King and called a OJ a monster for trying to get this book published. Hypocrites!!
i've not followed this case for a while but from what i gather if the publishing of the book could not be stopped then i'd sooner them have it than OJ.
Old Sep 27th 2007, 2:06 am
CA to TX to Jamaica

CaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TruBrit
i've not followed this case for a while but from what i gather if the publishing of the book could not be stopped then i'd sooner them have it than OJ.
They had full control. Nicole's family asked them not to publish but they went ahead anyway.
Old Sep 27th 2007, 9:11 pm
Just Joined

KimberlyA is an unknown quantity at this point

he's out of gas!!