Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

OJ Simpson... "(If) I did it"... published!

OJ Simpson... "(If) I did it"... published!

Old Sep 15th 2007, 7:21 pm
CA to TX to Jamaica

CaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: OJ Simpson... "(If) I did it"... published!

Pre-ordered mine from Borders. Waiting eagerly for the call to tell me I can pick it up. Nothing like picking over the cadaver.
Old Sep 15th 2007, 9:05 pm
You call that a moustache

ex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Maz
He says he "ran a sting" to get "his property" back. http://sports.yahoo.com/top/news?slu...v=ap&type=lgns

Yah... right.

Can he please get locked up now?...
He hasnt actually EVER been convicted of a crime yet, maybe we should wait until he has been before we lock him up.

He didnt kill Nicole anyway, but he knew / knows who did.
Old Sep 15th 2007, 9:16 pm
CA to TX to Jamaica

CaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ex_exile

He knew? Does that mean he's forgotten?
Old Sep 15th 2007, 9:19 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

He hasnt actually EVER been convicted of a crime yet, maybe we should wait until he has been before we lock him up.

Last I heard, he was busy trawling the golf courses of America to find the culprit.
Old Sep 15th 2007, 10:20 pm
Maño-Americano

ironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Elvira

"this week – to general astonishment and not a little head-scratching – If I Did It is finally hitting US bookshelves. It is published not by HarperCollins but by a small private company called Beaufort Books. And the whole enterprise, remarkably, is endorsed and managed by Ron Goldman's father Fred.

Here's how it happened. Mr Goldman quickly overcame the disgust he expressed publicly last year and realised that the unpublished manuscript of If I Did It was an asset he could legitimately chase as part of Simpson's unpaid legal settlement."

http://news.independent.co.uk/world/...cle2961306.ece
So this time (in the book) did he also stalk her, find her with an unfortunate young man returning a pair of glasses, then hack both of them to pieces with a knife...nearly severing her head, meanwhile splattering his clothes, shoes and gloves with blood...only to hit his hear on Kato's air conditioner while sneaking back home alongside the pool house, drop one glove there to be found by "racist" police...???

Kinda fitting that now he may be arrested for armed robbery in Vegas.
Old Sep 15th 2007, 10:33 pm

ex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CaliforniaBride
He knew? Does that mean he's forgotten?
No, it means he knew at the time and still knows, rather than discovering at a later date. But believing in the US justice system he didnt feel the need to give up the killer being confident that the fact he was inocent would get him acquited
Old Sep 15th 2007, 11:02 pm
CA to TX to Jamaica

No, it means he knew at the time and still knows, rather than discovering at a later date.
Well done, now explain rhetorical.
Old Sep 15th 2007, 11:05 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

No, it means he knew at the time and still knows, rather than discovering at a later date. But believing in the US justice system he didnt feel the need to give up the killer being confident that the fact he was inocent would get him acquited
I must have watched different evidence and court case
than you did ... and the events leading up to his arrest ..
Old Sep 15th 2007, 11:17 pm

Talking Re: OJ Simpson... "(If) I did it"... published!

Well done, now explain rhetorical.
I think maybe you should look up rhetorical if you are relating it to your original post or my response to it

I must have watched different evidence and court case
than you did ... and the events leading up to his arrest ..
Yeah when officer Furlman was asked on the stand whether he had planted any evidence on OJ and he invoked his fifth ammendment rights, classic TV. You do remember that bit dont you?
Old Sep 15th 2007, 11:58 pm
CA to TX to Jamaica

I think maybe you should look up rhetorical if you are relating it to your original post or my response to it
Ok, just for you....

rhe·tor·i·cal –adjective 1.used for, belonging to, or concerned with mere style or effect.
Old Sep 16th 2007, 12:00 am
CA to TX to Jamaica

Yeah when officer Furlman was asked on the stand whether he had planted any evidence on OJ and he invoked his fifth ammendment rights, classic TV. You do remember that bit dont you?
Me! Me! Ask me! I remember, I do!
Old Sep 16th 2007, 12:30 am

Me! Me! Ask me! I remember, I do!
I see someone at the back with their hand up.....
Old Sep 16th 2007, 12:39 am
CA to TX to Jamaica

I see someone at the back with their hand up.....
Thanks Sir.

SEPTEMBER 6 - Former detective Mark Fuhrman returned to the witness stand and invoked the Fifth Amendment when asked whether he lied or planted evidence or filed false reports in the O.J. Simpson investigation.
Fuhrman, who previously testified to finding a bloody glove on Simpson's estate the day after the murders, refused to answer a series of questions from defense attorney Gerald Uelmen.
Among them were: "Was the testimony that you gave in the preliminary hearing in this case completely truthful?" "Have you ever falsified a police report?" and "Did you plant or manufacture any evidence in this case?"
In each instance, Fuhrman turned to his lawyer, Darryl Mounger, then declared, "I wish to assert my Fifth Amendment privilege."

http://www.courttv.com/trials/ojsimp....html#continue

That's from the Court TV website. The same station that covered the trial I believe. I think Ray was absent that day, Sir.
Old Sep 16th 2007, 1:06 am
Account Closed

Sally is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Elvira
But Nicole is dead...

Do you mean her sister?
Yes

Oh sorry read a bit further.

Awful, makes me feel sick, no way would I touch it.

Last edited by Sally; Sep 16th 2007 at 1:09 am.
Old Sep 16th 2007, 1:10 am
Account Closed

Sally is an unknown quantity at this point

We hear some shit on here - but that takes the biscuit.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.