Ohio

Old Jun 8th 2003, 12:32 pm
Just Joined

PIKA is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Ohio

im gonna be off to ohio soon.....just wondered if there are many (if any) brits out there?
Old Jun 8th 2003, 7:12 pm
Not living a 9 to 5 life

NC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ohio

Originally posted by PIKA
im gonna be off to ohio soon.....just wondered if there are many (if any) brits out there?
I think you're going to have to be more specific. Whereabouts in Ohio will you be living?

NC Penguin
Old Jun 8th 2003, 7:50 pm
Just Joined

Default Re: Ohio

oooops, I guess Ohio IS quite a big place!!...
I'll be just outside Uhrichsville, which is East Central Ohio
Old Jun 9th 2003, 9:00 am
darrenb

I currently live in Southsea, Hampshire but will be moving to Huron, Ohio (50 miles west of Cleveland) initially. Thats a stop gap for a couple of months afterwhich we will be moving to Cleveland.

email me: [email protected]

Cheers

D

Old Jun 9th 2003, 10:27 am
Just Joined

Woweeeeeee!!!....looks like I'm gonna have a neighbour!!
Old Jun 9th 2003, 11:23 am
darrenb

Cool! So for the good and curosity of myself and the forum why dont you tell us a little about yourself.

I for instance a, 28, married to Jen who is a USC. We have been married for 3 years and living in the UK. We started the ball rolling to get the visa last september and it was all wrapped up in February. Since then Jen and I have been out to set up home. Jen has now moved back and Im going out there in a couple of weeks once my house sale is complete.

I work in the IT industry and like the odd bevoir. Thats about all so I guess now its your turn

D