Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

October 4 Interview Date - London

October 4 Interview Date - London

Old Sep 21st 2001, 11:37 am
Just Joined

SharonR is an unknown quantity at this point

My fiance Brian (UK) has his embassy interview date on October 4, anyone else scheduled for that date so far? We're almost there!!!!

Old Sep 21st 2001, 10:35 pm
Kimberly

SharonR <[email protected]>
    >
    >

Sharon,

I've been following your story on a homepage, if this is the same Sharon and Brian.
Congratulations!!!!!!! My UK fiance and I will start the process sometime this fall.
I hope that all goes well for you.

Old Sep 24th 2001, 5:45 pm
K
BE Enthusiast

K is an unknown quantity at this point

Nope but when i called the Embassy this afternoon they told me that i was scheduled for the 5th. I will also admit that i am petrified!!!

Good luck to you.
Old Sep 24th 2001, 7:34 pm
Forum Regular

PriZm is a name known to allPriZm is a name known to allPriZm is a name known to allPriZm is a name known to allPriZm is a name known to allPriZm is a name known to allPriZm is a name known to allPriZm is a name known to allPriZm is a name known to allPriZm is a name known to allPriZm is a name known to all

Its really nothing to worry about, if you have all the right documents to present to the consular officer you should be fine!

Just remember to bring a photocopy of every document it suggests in UK/85; when I was there on the 17th I saw too many people get turned away simply because they had brought a birth certificate but no copy.

(I got an IR-1 visa, but most of the civil documentation is the same)

PriZm.

Old Sep 24th 2001, 9:39 pm
K
BE Enthusiast

Thanks...a bit of encouragement is always welcome here
I have copies and originals of everything including files and files of evidence...so hopefully it will go well. It is still gonna be a bit nerve racking though.

Thanks
Old Sep 27th 2001, 5:21 pm
Forum Regular

smldnabjp is an unknown quantity at this point

make sure you get your originals back, the london consulate apparently keep my husbands birth certificate even though he gave them a copy. He realized this a little to late and we had to wait for his parents to ship us another copy.
Old Sep 27th 2001, 5:28 pm
K
BE Enthusiast

ok i will do thanks