Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Obtaining driving licence in Florida.

Obtaining driving licence in Florida.

Old Apr 22nd 2019, 1:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

robtuck has a reputation beyond reputerobtuck has a reputation beyond reputerobtuck has a reputation beyond reputerobtuck has a reputation beyond reputerobtuck has a reputation beyond reputerobtuck has a reputation beyond reputerobtuck has a reputation beyond reputerobtuck has a reputation beyond reputerobtuck has a reputation beyond reputerobtuck has a reputation beyond reputerobtuck has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Obtaining driving licence in Florida.

I have three roundabouts within a mile of me and they want more. There is a three way stop I go through to get to the Intersate for work that is begging for one.
Old Apr 22nd 2019, 1:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

robtuck has a reputation beyond reputerobtuck has a reputation beyond reputerobtuck has a reputation beyond reputerobtuck has a reputation beyond reputerobtuck has a reputation beyond reputerobtuck has a reputation beyond reputerobtuck has a reputation beyond reputerobtuck has a reputation beyond reputerobtuck has a reputation beyond reputerobtuck has a reputation beyond reputerobtuck has a reputation beyond repute

A bit of homework for the "written" should suffice. The only question that got me first time (on at home test) was about re-joining the pavement, which confused the daylights out of me. Most of the questions were obvious, this one not so much, until I figured out pavement meant road.
Old Apr 22nd 2019, 1:27 pm
tht
DE-UK-NZ-IE-US... the TYP

tht has a reputation beyond reputetht has a reputation beyond reputetht has a reputation beyond reputetht has a reputation beyond reputetht has a reputation beyond reputetht has a reputation beyond reputetht has a reputation beyond reputetht has a reputation beyond reputetht has a reputation beyond reputetht has a reputation beyond reputetht has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pulaski
Wow, I'd never noticed that!
Well not all of us are lucky enough to drive a McLaren F1 I guess, but your profile picture indicates you might..
Old Apr 22nd 2019, 1:30 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by robtuck
….. The only question that got me first time (on at home test) was about re-joining the pavement, which confused the daylights out of me. Most of the questions were obvious, this one not so much, until I figured out pavement meant road.
Coming off the shoulder back onto the "pavement" on an interstate/ major highway? ….. It scare the bejeepers out of me when someone on the shoulder ahead of me, starts rolling then moves back on to the road doing about 10 miles an hour! I've even seen 18-wheelers do it!

That is one of the most dangerously, stupidly idiotic things I see from time to time driving in the US, and it's not like there's a shortage of other dangerously stupid things that US drivers do to choose from!