Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Observations....

Observations....

Old Nov 5th 2006, 11:22 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Observations....

Originally Posted by Scouse Express
Glad he was exposed, and even more so that he was removed from our Ranks. Now.....let's get AWP back in with us!

Tatty Bye!

Jim.

I fear it maybe too late....AWP has been lost to Queen and country.
Old Nov 5th 2006, 11:25 pm

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
I fear it maybe too late....AWP has been lost to Queen and country.
After last nights antics on this thread I am sure curiosity will get the better of him.
Old Nov 6th 2006, 12:09 am
who turned out the light?

Irn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond repute

when you're banned is it for good or just 2 weeks and has anybody come back to the forum after being banned and posted? Just wondering.
Old Nov 6th 2006, 12:13 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by irnbru4u
when you're banned is it for good or just 2 weeks and has anybody come back to the forum after being banned and posted? Just wondering.
I think it's normally a permanent ban. Bob banned someone for a few days...when he returned he continued with the abuse so he was banned permanently. Some return under different user names...but if they are rumbled they are banned again.

Last edited by Jerseygirl; Nov 6th 2006 at 12:17 am.
Old Nov 6th 2006, 12:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

I think it's normally a permanent ban. Bob banned someone for a few days...when he returned he continued with the abuse so he was banned permanently. Some return under different user names...but if they are rumbled they are banned again.

Rumbled?
Old Nov 6th 2006, 12:18 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Originally Posted by willmore
Rumbled?

LOL. Sussed out.
Old Nov 6th 2006, 12:19 am

Irn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond repute

thanks. That's good, the only other one I knew of being banned was banned for 2 weeks for racial slurs, just didn't know how it worked.
Old Nov 6th 2006, 12:21 am
SUPER MODERATOR

thanks. That's good, the only other one I knew of being banned was banned for 2 weeks for racial slurs, just didn't know how it worked.
I think it's the same one...he was banned for 5 days I think...can't think of his name...it was only a few weeks ago.
Old Nov 6th 2006, 12:22 am

I think it's the same one...he was banned for 5 days I think...can't think of his name...it was only a few weeks ago.
yes that's the one, so he was a naughty boy again!
Old Nov 6th 2006, 12:24 am
SUPER MODERATOR

yes that's the one, so he was a naughty boy again!
Yep....I think it was a thread in the UK forum that got him banned.
Old Nov 6th 2006, 1:17 am
Account Closed

Sally is an unknown quantity at this point

Yep....I think it was a thread in the UK forum that got him banned.
Bossman-Kent
Old Nov 6th 2006, 1:21 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Originally Posted by Sally
Bossman-Kent
Correct.
Old Nov 6th 2006, 1:23 am
Account Closed

Sally is an unknown quantity at this point

Correct.
took me a while to remember - I was thinking "Mr Manager"
Old Nov 6th 2006, 1:26 am
Account Closed

Nomore is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Angry White Pyjamas
Cold weather is actually quite pleasant.

People smile and say hello and mean it.

Friends we havent seen for two years hugged us and cried.

The roads are small but the drivers wave and let you in and say thank you all the time.

The front doors of the homes I walk past are not 200 feet away...neighbours great each other with a smile and a wave as they head off to work, or shopping or just to chat over the fence.

There are kids playing in the street....and they arent chavs.

The kids in the shops hold doors open for us and are friendly and happy to have a joke with.

Everything is half price almost....a trolley full of shopping at Tescos was £70.
Tank FULL of petrol in my 1 year old car which cost only 8 grand...42 quid and I can drive 400 miles on it. We went out for lunch today to the pub...and had generous and tasty home cooked meals with pints of real, hand pulled ale...pulled by a barman who joked with us and not because he wanted a tip but because he wanted to be friendly. We ate the the meals and drank our drinks sitting in leather armchairs by a cosy fire. They cost £15 for the two of us. Around us others ate and drank and laughed too.

There are crowds of people in the shops but everyone is pretty much polite....shop assistants are genuine and will help you even if you arent spending huge amounts of money.

My work colleagues are genuine and friendly...we went for a drink after work and laughed at small jokes....the pub was packed with friends out having fun.

People talk to people, and care about each other.

My daughter met friends she hasnt seen in two years....and they have been inseperable...she is so happy.

Great Britain beat Australia at Rugby again.

There are Union Flags and St George Crosses flying from cars and shops and homes and even the council lorries.

The papers tell me the country is going to the dogs yet everyone seems happy.

We are home.
Hello AWP...spoke on the MBUK forum...i must say you sound so much happier and relaxed...all the stress in your posts have gone and normality has set in.
What an experience you have had..and how brave you are at moving back and doing the right thing that some of us just can't do!!!

Well done...good luck...you lucky people
Old Nov 6th 2006, 1:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

britvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sally
took me a while to remember - I was thinking "Mr Manager"
He was so funny only in the fact he was a wanker, and the subject just kept popping up, I was in tears laughing

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.