Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

O/T: This is very funny...........

O/T: This is very funny...........

Old Jul 19th 2004, 3:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

dutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: O/T: This is very funny...........

Originally posted by jcapulet
I agree, go get 'em!! You should take Hyper's advice Ranjini. If 'aromatherapy' doesn't work, invite Hyper over- everyone will be off the couch, running around and opening windows
Old Jul 19th 2004, 3:16 pm
Lurk Lurk Lurk

tinaflorida is a glorious beacon of lighttinaflorida is a glorious beacon of lighttinaflorida is a glorious beacon of lighttinaflorida is a glorious beacon of lighttinaflorida is a glorious beacon of lighttinaflorida is a glorious beacon of lighttinaflorida is a glorious beacon of lighttinaflorida is a glorious beacon of lighttinaflorida is a glorious beacon of lighttinaflorida is a glorious beacon of lighttinaflorida is a glorious beacon of light

I am offended by the original joke. Some women like footie too! I was also gutted when England lost!
Old Jul 19th 2004, 8:22 pm
Banned

Ranjini will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by tinaflorida
I am offended by the original joke. Some women like footie too! I was also gutted when England lost!
So did you mope around until your bf/husband thought you'd gone off him/found someone else? Nah, that ain't a woman's way.. she'll yak about it to anyone who'll listen. So you didn't get the joke either
Old Jul 19th 2004, 8:48 pm
Lurk Lurk Lurk

tinaflorida is a glorious beacon of lighttinaflorida is a glorious beacon of lighttinaflorida is a glorious beacon of lighttinaflorida is a glorious beacon of lighttinaflorida is a glorious beacon of lighttinaflorida is a glorious beacon of lighttinaflorida is a glorious beacon of lighttinaflorida is a glorious beacon of lighttinaflorida is a glorious beacon of lighttinaflorida is a glorious beacon of lighttinaflorida is a glorious beacon of light

Originally posted by Ranjini
So did you mope around until your bf/husband thought you'd gone off him/found someone else? Nah, that ain't a woman's way.. she'll yak about it to anyone who'll listen. So you didn't get the joke either
Oh, sure I did, I was just kidding around while pointing out that although stereotypes can be amusing they don't necessarily fit.
Old Jul 19th 2004, 11:41 pm
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by tinaflorida
Oh, sure I did, I was just kidding around while pointing out that although stereotypes can be amusing they don't necessarily fit.
I am soccer fan also!, I cry when my national team or Real Madrid lose
Go Tina go!!