British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   USA (https://britishexpats.com/forum/usa-57/)
-   -   O/T: My husbands moving to the shed!! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/usa-57/o-t-my-husbands-moving-shed-358196/)

robskatie Feb 28th 2006 6:52 pm

O/T: My husbands moving to the shed!!

I should post this in the lounge but I know some of you don't venture that far so....!!!

We went for our ultrasound today and as some of you know we have 3 daughters already and were hoping for a boy...........well.......it's another GIRL!!!!!!! My poor husband went a little pale and was very quiet for 5mins, he's decided to start building a shed now so when the time comes he can move straight in!!!
I'm pleased :) my girls are pleased :) and I just wanted to share our news with you all

BigDavyG Feb 28th 2006 6:54 pm

Re: O/T: My husbands moving to the shed!!

Originally Posted by robskatie
I should post this in the lounge but I know some of you don't venture that far so....!!!

We went for our ultrasound today and as some of you know we have 3 daughters already and were hoping for a boy...........well.......it's another GIRL!!!!!!! My poor husband went a little pale and was very quiet for 5mins, he's decided to start building a shed now so when the time comes he can move straight in!!!
I'm pleased :) my girls are pleased :) and I just wanted to share our news with you all

Congrats :)
If I was your husband though i'd have gone a bit pale too.
Do you only sleep on your right side or something ??

robskatie Feb 28th 2006 6:58 pm

Originally Posted by BigDavyG
Congrats :)
If I was your husband though i'd have gone a bit pale too.
Do you only sleep on your right side or something ??

Apparently it's the guy that determines the baby's sex, he's to blame!!!

Leslie Feb 28th 2006 7:00 pm

Congratulations. :)

I heard today from an old friend who's been trying that she is (finally) pregnant. Good news all around. :)

ladylisa Feb 28th 2006 7:01 pm

Congrats what lovely news. Girls clothes are much nicer than boys ones anyway.

anotherlimey Feb 28th 2006 7:06 pm

Congratulations :)

I've sent the only gift I can..... baby karma!

woodsey Feb 28th 2006 7:19 pm

I would congratulate you but 4 teenage girls to deal with... :scared: :scared: :D

but seriously thats wonderful news. :)

britvic Feb 28th 2006 7:21 pm

Little Girl's, well mine were a piece of cake compared to my Son, my Sister In law said to me if she had the Boy first there would of been no others, and that go's for me to. Your Daughter is your Daughter for all her life, and your Son's your Son till he's got a wife :)

TouristTrap Feb 28th 2006 7:24 pm

Major congrats.

Tell him to save the shed till he has 4 pre-menstrual teenage girls in the house :D

robskatie Feb 28th 2006 7:25 pm

Originally Posted by britvic
Little Girl's, well mine were a piece of cake compared to my Son, my Sister In law said to me if she had the Boy first there would of been no others, and that go's for me to. Your Daughter is your Daughter for all her life, and your Son's your Son till he's got a wife :)

This is so true, and my girls are as thick as thieves

nethead Feb 28th 2006 7:25 pm

Big congrats Kate. I'm pregnant with my 4th too ( or so I thought) went for my scan last week, and I'm having twins :eek: :o Didn't find out what flavour yet that, as we were in too much of a state of shock...

Annette

lolly Feb 28th 2006 7:28 pm

Tell him not to feel bad I was the youngest of 4 girls and we have had 7 boys between us - no girls. So he will get son-in-laws and grandsons
Good luck

robskatie Feb 28th 2006 7:28 pm

Originally Posted by nethead
Big congrats Kate. I'm pregnant with my 4th too ( or so I thought) went for my scan last week, and I'm having twins :eek: :o Didn't find out what flavour yet that, as we were in too much of a state of shock...

Annette

OMG!!! That was my worst fear!!! Well congratulations!!! Tell your hubby it will be a big shed if he needs a spot ;)

woodsey Feb 28th 2006 7:29 pm

Annette

oh my words, congratulations.. :) thats happened to some friends of ours, the first got pregnant by accident with her fourth and found out she was having twins, the second was actually having her pre op examination done as she was just about to be sterilised but they discovered two babies instead. :eek:

lolly Feb 28th 2006 7:30 pm

Annette

What do you have already ??? boys girls ???