Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Nutjob Huckabee

Nutjob Huckabee

Old Feb 9th 2008, 5:57 pm
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nutjob Huckabee

Originally Posted by cpltony
...and thus begins the Bush hate syndrome. Sorry, I'm not interested in getting into that.
I'm just going by what the troops are telling us.
Which troops are telling you that because the ones I know are under constant mortar attacks 24/7.
Nothing to do with hating Bush, he was spoiling for a fight long before they invaded or have you forgot that we were told Iraq was sponsoring 9/11 and such even though they knew they weren't. Funny he's never invaded N Korea which has WMD I wonder why?
Old Feb 9th 2008, 6:00 pm
Cpl Tony

cpltony is a name known to allcpltony is a name known to allcpltony is a name known to allcpltony is a name known to allcpltony is a name known to allcpltony is a name known to allcpltony is a name known to allcpltony is a name known to allcpltony is a name known to allcpltony is a name known to allcpltony is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Thydney
Which troops are telling you that because the ones I know are under constant mortar attacks 24/7.
Nothing to do with hating Bush, he was spoiling for a fight long before they invaded or have you forgot that we were told Iraq was sponsoring 9/11 and such even though they knew they weren't. Funny he's never invaded N Korea which has WMD I wonder why?
General David Petraeus
Old Feb 9th 2008, 6:00 pm
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute

..........I'm just going by what the troops are telling us.
And we all know how educated and knowledgeable they are...
Old Feb 9th 2008, 6:07 pm
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute

General David Petraeus
Oh him. Well thats true then isn't it I'm sure when he goes into politics he'll bring up his victory.
Funny how we aren't allowed to see the bodies coming home isn't it?
Old Feb 9th 2008, 6:11 pm
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute

Oh him. Well thats true then isn't it I'm sure when he goes into politics he'll bring up his victory.
Funny how we aren't allowed to see the bodies coming home isn't it?
Personally I think it is tragic rather than funny............. but your point is valid nevertheless.
Old Feb 9th 2008, 9:18 pm
Not dead yet

Originally Posted by Elvira
Personally I think it is tragic rather than funny............. but your point is valid nevertheless.
I didn't mean funny Ha Ha I meant funny peculiar
Old Feb 9th 2008, 10:28 pm
Cpl Tony

cpltony is a name known to allcpltony is a name known to allcpltony is a name known to allcpltony is a name known to allcpltony is a name known to allcpltony is a name known to allcpltony is a name known to allcpltony is a name known to allcpltony is a name known to allcpltony is a name known to allcpltony is a name known to all

I didn't mean funny Ha Ha I meant funny peculiar
Based on our two differing views I don't see this topic of conversation going anywhere.
Old Feb 9th 2008, 10:58 pm
Just Joined

DavidM is an unknown quantity at this point

Agreed. But the US invaded under the impression there were WMD's.
As far as many of Saddam's top military guys knew, there was.
This is what the US intelligence worked from.

A mistake looking at it now. But at the time......he was a threat
Actually the whole thing was a Mossad scam. Bush decided to invade based on MI6 intel that Iraq was buying Uranium from Nigeria. MI6 were scammed by Mossad who planted false documents in Nigeria. Bush was later told about the scam but decided to invade anyway. We have been fighting a proxy-war for Israel. This is what you get when you elect a village-idiot as president. Ironically a significant amoount of Bush's $100 million election war-chest was funded by the Israeli lobby. They got a pretty good return on their investment.
Old Feb 9th 2008, 11:02 pm
The Unmod

paddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond repute

Based on our two differing views I don't see this topic of conversation going anywhere.
The problem is that you people are at cross purposes. The troops are doing their part, but this was to buy time for the Iraqi government to get it's act together, and that isn't happening. It never was going to happen, there are other interested parties in the locality with much longer term and much different interests than the USA, the USA can leave, but the neighbouring countries can't.
Old Feb 9th 2008, 11:11 pm
Not dead yet

Sorry you must be close to Bush in more ways than I thought
Old Feb 10th 2008, 4:41 am
Lapine Member

snowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DavidM
Actually the whole thing was a Mossad scam. Bush decided to invade based on MI6 intel that Iraq was buying Uranium from Nigeria. MI6 were scammed by Mossad who planted false documents in Nigeria. Bush was later told about the scam but decided to invade anyway. We have been fighting a proxy-war for Israel. This is what you get when you elect a village-idiot as president. Ironically a significant amoount of Bush's $100 million election war-chest was funded by the Israeli lobby. They got a pretty good return on their investment.
Your sources please?
Old Feb 10th 2008, 5:41 am
Cpl Tony

Sorry you must be close to Bush in more ways than I thought
Make that our differing views and comments like that.

I'd also like to see DavidM's sources.
Old Feb 10th 2008, 11:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Tracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond repute

Make that our differing views and comments like that.

I'd also like to see DavidM's sources.
Me three.
Old Feb 10th 2008, 3:46 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Do you mean Niger? And Italian intel?

Or do you mean like one of those Nigerian 419 scams?
Old Feb 11th 2008, 5:21 pm
And YOU'RE paying for it!

lapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond repute

This is complete bo||ocks, GYAC.

It was Niger, not Nigeria, and the special interest group that was pushing them (through foreign two intelligence agencies, rather than the CIA directly, because they didn't trust them) was Ahmed Chalabi. Chalabi was a principal of the US government-sponsored Iraqi National Congress, and had been convicted of fraud in Jordan (although Jordanian courts' rigor is nothing special, to be fair).

Iraq was not a threat to Israel before the Invasion, but Iran (and its Hezbollah proxies) was.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.