Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Nurse Trained Midwife wanting to move to Florida...where do I start??

Nurse Trained Midwife wanting to move to Florida...where do I start??

Old Nov 19th 2013, 10:13 pm
Forum Regular

Lbjen has a reputation beyond reputeLbjen has a reputation beyond reputeLbjen has a reputation beyond reputeLbjen has a reputation beyond reputeLbjen has a reputation beyond reputeLbjen has a reputation beyond reputeLbjen has a reputation beyond reputeLbjen has a reputation beyond reputeLbjen has a reputation beyond reputeLbjen has a reputation beyond reputeLbjen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nurse Trained Midwife wanting to move to Florida...where do I start??

Since any employment visas have to be initiated by the employer it isn't worth getting your own lawyer yet, any lawyer that tries to tell you they can help you with that for a price is to be avoided.
Old Nov 19th 2013, 10:20 pm
Banned

notshipman is a splendid one to beholdnotshipman is a splendid one to beholdnotshipman is a splendid one to beholdnotshipman is a splendid one to beholdnotshipman is a splendid one to beholdnotshipman is a splendid one to beholdnotshipman is a splendid one to beholdnotshipman is a splendid one to beholdnotshipman is a splendid one to beholdnotshipman is a splendid one to beholdnotshipman is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Nurse Trained Midwife wanting to move to Florida...where do I start??

wrong Lbjen the EB2-NIW does not need an employer or labour petition. You do need the lawyer though!

To the op you need some track record of research and contribution in the field. I dont think 1 paper will cut it but if its significant maybe it will. For that GC you need to a have track record of academic excellence and show you are better than the average American in that field.