NSC Update

Old Sep 24th 2002, 6:41 pm
Forum Regular

Mooey is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: NSC Update

Great News Peachester
I told you you would have been off the shelf with me....lol
oh please now let everything be ok...lol It seems I stop worrying about one thing and start worry about another,,lol we aint that just what us ladys do..lol well I will be listening out for your yell of Joy real soon Good luck to you..

Marie..

Originally posted by PEACHSTER:
Oh god I am starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. LOL Don't mind me, I havent been to bed yet. Been on edge over well you can already guess. Have had many sleepless nights over this waiting with Nebraska. I tried to go to sleep earlier this morning but no such luck so it was close to 8 & I thought well just for the hell of it I will try & call Nebraska. Took me almost 20 min. just to get thru & had to wait a few more to speak to an officer. I was just gonna ask them if my petition had made it off the shelf yet & then hang up. Well gave the lady my number & name & before I could ask she says "IT LOOKS LIKE YOUR PETITION HAS WENT TO AN OFFICER" Oh I got excited & I asked can you tell me when it went to an officer & she said the 19th!

Oh god I am so excited that now I still dont know if I can get to sleep. LOL I thought for sure the lady would tell me the same ol stuff the others I have spoken to have.

I am hopin & praying to god that it gets approved soon & that I get no rfe, rfi or rf whatever. LOL

Yo Don looks like I am movin now. LOL
Old Sep 24th 2002, 8:38 pm
Petey's Playmate

PEACHSTER is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: NSC Update

Thanks Don, say have you called Nebraska lately about yours? Why I am asking is cause someone with a May 30th notice date is with an officer. So you could very well be close too.
Old Sep 25th 2002, 12:11 am
Oregon/ShangHai

donahso is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks Don, say have you called Nebraska lately about yours? Why I am asking is cause someone with a May 30th notice date is with an officer. So you could very well be close too.
Bless your sweet heart! I checked online, but haven't talked to anyone. I'll give it a try in the morning. Thanks for the news!!!

-Don H
Old Sep 25th 2002, 2:32 am
The Missus

SecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by donahso:

Bless your sweet heart! I checked online, but haven't talked to anyone. I'll give it a try in the morning. Thanks for the news!!!

-Don H
Peachster, Don, Mooey---
Just wanted to offer my support even though you don't know me from Adam! I've been following your cases and am wishing you the quickest response time from Nebraska that is possible at this point. I'll be filing my K-1 with Nebraska in a couple months. Good luck to you all.
SecretGarden
Old Sep 25th 2002, 2:11 pm
Oregon/ShangHai

PEACHSTER.....Just got through to NSC....Mine went to someone's desk on the 19th, too!!!!!!!!!!!

-Don H

Oh god I am starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. LOL Don't mind me, I havent been to bed yet. Been on edge over well you can already guess. Have had many sleepless nights over this waiting with Nebraska. I tried to go to sleep earlier this morning but no such luck so it was close to 8 & I thought well just for the hell of it I will try & call Nebraska. Took me almost 20 min. just to get thru & had to wait a few more to speak to an officer. I was just gonna ask them if my petition had made it off the shelf yet & then hang up. Well gave the lady my number & name & before I could ask she says "IT LOOKS LIKE YOUR PETITION HAS WENT TO AN OFFICER" Oh I got excited & I asked can you tell me when it went to an officer & she said the 19th!

Oh god I am so excited that now I still dont know if I can get to sleep. LOL I thought for sure the lady would tell me the same ol stuff the others I have spoken to have.

I am hopin & praying to god that it gets approved soon & that I get no rfe, rfi or rf whatever. LOL

Yo Don looks like I am movin now. LOL
Old Sep 25th 2002, 3:54 pm
Forum Regular

hmiller is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that you all get your approvals soon!
Old Sep 25th 2002, 5:37 pm
Petey's Playmate

PEACHSTER is an unknown quantity at this point

PEACHSTER.....Just got through to NSC....Mine went to someone's desk on the 19th, too!!!!!!!!!!!

-Don H

Congrats Don. Hmmmm maybe we will all be approved the same day too. heh That would be soooooo nice. Finally we are off the shelf! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Old Sep 25th 2002, 5:50 pm
Forum Regular

Smile Re: NSC Update

Thanks sure is good to know you have people pulling for you..

Originally posted by hmiller:
I'm keeping my fingers crossed that you all get your approvals soon!
Old Sep 25th 2002, 5:52 pm
Forum Regular

Thumbs up Re: NSC Update

Thanks SecretGarden.. let us know when you put yours in and we will pop back and be right there with you.. Ohh!!! Im soooo Excited can be long now..

Originally posted by SecretGarden:

Peachster, Don, Mooey---
Just wanted to offer my support even though you don't know me from Adam! I've been following your cases and am wishing you the quickest response time from Nebraska that is possible at this point. I'll be filing my K-1 with Nebraska in a couple months. Good luck to you all.
SecretGarden
Old Sep 25th 2002, 5:55 pm
Forum Regular

Talking Re: NSC Update

Way to go Don looks like we are all in the same pile I also went on the 19th.lol sure is cozy knowing we are all there together, and at least we know we will findout something one way or another...TYIPPEE!!!!!!!!

-Don H

Old Sep 25th 2002, 7:15 pm
Oregon/ShangHai

Originally posted by Mooey:
Way to go Don looks like we are all in the same pile I also went on the 19th.lol sure is cozy knowing we are all there together, and at least we know we will findout something one way or another...TYIPPEE!!!!!!!!

Thanks, Mooey. Of course now I'm worried about getting an RFE. But, it is really good hearing something other than the received date when I call.....

Good luck to you, too.

-Don H