British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   USA (https://britishexpats.com/forum/usa-57/)
-   -   NSC Update (https://britishexpats.com/forum/usa-57/nsc-update-111736/)

donahso Sep 24th 2002 1:17 am

NSC Update

I just read on post on 001.com (Chinese message board) that an I-129F was approved at NSC.

NOA1 = May 26th
NOA2 = Sep 12th

Please post any NEWS on NSC. Thanks, ya'll.

-Don H

augoa Sep 24th 2002 1:47 am

Re: NSC Update

Originally posted by donahso:
I just read on post on 001.com (Chinese message board) that an I-129F was approved at NSC.

NOA1 = May 26th
NOA2 = Sep 12th

Please post any NEWS on NSC. Thanks, ya'll.

-Don H

Hi Don,

Thanks for the information. Can you tell me the web adress of the message board. I tried 001.com but not working.

Thanks again.

Terry

donahso Sep 24th 2002 2:16 am

Originally posted by augoa:

Hi Don,

Thanks for the information. Can you tell me the web adress of the message board. I tried 001.com but not working.

Thanks again.

Terry

This is the URL to their USA message forum. It is in Chinese....

http://www.001.com.cn/forum/usa/index.html?id=1

PEACHSTER Sep 24th 2002 3:14 am

Grrrrrrr I am starting to get peeved. Someone else with a May 23rd notice date was approved on the 21st.

Ok Nebraska where the heck is my approval. :(

donahso Sep 24th 2002 3:18 am

Originally posted by PEACHSTER:
Grrrrrrr I am starting to get peeved. Someone else with a May 23rd notice date was approved on the 21st.

Ok Nebraska where the heck is my approval. :(

HURRY UP PEACHSTER - I'm behind you!!!!!!

I called to today and got the same.........

Will ya let me know if something happens this week? I'm headed to China on Sunday morning and I'd sure like to take some good news with me. Cheers!!!

-Don H

PEACHSTER Sep 24th 2002 3:25 am

HURRY UP PEACHSTER - I'm behind you!!!!!!

I called to today and got the same.........

Will ya let me know if something happens this week? I'm headed to China on Sunday morning and I'd sure like to take some good news with me. Cheers!!!

-Don H

I am just really depressed now & wondering why I havent been approved yet. Heck I dont think our petition has made it to an officer yet. :( sigh

Have a good trip.

donahso Sep 24th 2002 4:55 am

I am just really depressed now & wondering why I havent been approved yet. Heck I dont think our petition has made it to an officer yet. :( sigh

Have a good trip.

PEACHSTER....Hang in there. Every night I chat online with my lady. Nearly everyday, she reads a 'local' website and sees other fiancee's get their NOA2 or Packet 3 who filed long after we did. It breaks my !@#@$@#!$ heart! Tonight I explained that there are battles and wars. We will win the war, but now our battle is the approval. And, there are more battles ahead. But, the war will be won when she is here.

Sorry, I just deleted a couple of paragraphs. Gettin' too sappy.

The only thing that will make me happier than you getting yours, is me getting mine. Just being honest. But, I hope you don't let it get to you. This damn waiting is enough to drive you off the deep end sometimes. Just remember...YOU WILL GET APPROVED. HE WILL BE HERE WITH YOU. "Keep your eye on the prize". I'm pulling for ya.

-Don H

PEACHSTER Sep 24th 2002 5:24 am

PEACHSTER....Hang in there. Every night I chat online with my lady. Nearly everyday, she reads a 'local' website and sees other fiancee's get their NOA2 or Packet 3 who filed long after we did. It breaks my !@#@$@#!$ heart! Tonight I explained that there are battles and wars. We will win the war, but now our battle is the approval. And, there are more battles ahead. But, the war will be won when she is here.

Sorry, I just deleted a couple of paragraphs. Gettin' too sappy.

The only thing that will make me happier than you getting yours, is me getting mine. Just being honest. But, I hope you don't let it get to you. This damn waiting is enough to drive you off the deep end sometimes. Just remember...YOU WILL GET APPROVED. HE WILL BE HERE WITH YOU. "Keep your eye on the prize". I'm pulling for ya.

-Don H

Awwwwwww thanks Don & no your not being too sappy. It's just gettin really hard cause I wanna move on to the next step so bad & I can't. What also doesnt help is I havent seen my sweetie since last Dec. & wont be seeing him again till his interview which is gonna be at least a few more months. Is so hard going almost a year without seeing him when you was with him for 6 months straight every day. I am just going batty right now but I am not the only one. God I hope my wait is over soon.

waiting4T Sep 24th 2002 6:38 am

Hello, well i've been waiting 117 days now. I know how u feel, i was with my fiance for a year and a half every day. I haven't seen her now since march. I'm going crazy over here.

Mooey Sep 24th 2002 7:54 am

Hi Peachester

Well I called Nebraska yesterday and at first I got some reall horrid woman that would tell me nothing because I was only the petitioner and she said thar she can only tell ken any information... so I called back a little later after I had calmed down and was told that our petition was with and officer.. My 1st NOA was 24th May so I expect yours innthe same pile...hang on in there we are really close now..

Have a good trip.

PEACHSTER Sep 24th 2002 8:48 am

Originally posted by Mooey:
Hi Peachester

Well I called Nebraska yesterday and at first I got some reall horrid woman that would tell me nothing because I was only the petitioner and she said thar she can only tell ken any information... so I called back a little later after I had calmed down and was told that our petition was with and officer.. My 1st NOA was 24th May so I expect yours innthe same pile...hang on in there we are really close now..

I am gonna try & get thru to Nebraska today & see if mine is off the shelf yet. God I hope so. That would be great to hear. :)

PEACHSTER Sep 24th 2002 1:47 pm

Oh god I am starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. LOL Don't mind me, I havent been to bed yet. Been on edge over well you can already guess. Have had many sleepless nights over this waiting with Nebraska. I tried to go to sleep earlier this morning but no such luck so it was close to 8 & I thought well just for the hell of it I will try & call Nebraska. Took me almost 20 min. just to get thru & had to wait a few more to speak to an officer. I was just gonna ask them if my petition had made it off the shelf yet & then hang up. Well gave the lady my number & name & before I could ask she says "IT LOOKS LIKE YOUR PETITION HAS WENT TO AN OFFICER" Oh I got excited & I asked can you tell me when it went to an officer & she said the 19th!

Oh god I am so excited that now I still dont know if I can get to sleep. LOL I thought for sure the lady would tell me the same ol stuff the others I have spoken to have.

I am hopin & praying to god that it gets approved soon & that I get no rfe, rfi or rf whatever. LOL

Yo Don looks like I am movin now. LOL

donahso Sep 24th 2002 2:15 pm

BLESS YOU!!!

I hope you get the good news real soon!!!! Now, settle down.

-Don H

Mike Sep 24th 2002 2:47 pm

Well, it wasn't me. Mine was May 23rd too, but still nothing. I'm right
there with you Peachster.

Mike K

"PEACHSTER" wrote in message
news:423476.1032837265@britishexpats-
.com
    > Grrrrrrr I am starting to get peeved. Someone else with a May 23rd
    > notice date was approved on the 21st.
    > Ok Nebraska where the heck is my approval. :(
    > --
    > Posted via http://britishexpats.com

Ronald Austin Sep 24th 2002 4:57 pm

GREAT News, Peachster!! I'm just starting the K-1 process. I'm missing my
lady really bad, and its only been 2 weeks!!

"PEACHSTER" wrote in message
news:423782.1032875249@britishexpats-
.com
    > Oh god I am starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. LOL
    > Don't mind me, I havent been to bed yet. Been on edge over well you can
    > already guess. Have had many sleepless nights over this waiting with
    > Nebraska. I tried to go to sleep earlier this morning but no such luck
    > so it was close to 8 & I thought well just for the hell of it I will try
    > & call Nebraska. Took me almost 20 min. just to get thru & had to wait a
    > few more to speak to an officer. I was just gonna ask them if my
    > petition had made it off the shelf yet & then hang up. Well gave the
    > lady my number & name & before I could ask she says "IT LOOKS LIKE YOUR
    > PETITION HAS WENT TO AN OFFICER" Oh I got excited & I asked can you tell
    > me when it went to an officer & she said the 19th!
    > Oh god I am so excited that now I still dont know if I can get to sleep.
    > LOL I thought for sure the lady would tell me the same ol stuff the
    > others I have spoken to have.
    > I am hopin & praying to god that it gets approved soon & that I get no
    > rfe, rfi or rf whatever. LOL
    > Yo Don looks like I am movin now. LOL
    > --
    > Posted via http://britishexpats.com