British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   USA (https://britishexpats.com/forum/usa-57/)
-   -   Nsc Approval! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/usa-57/nsc-approval-111925/)

donahso Sep 28th 2002 2:21 pm

Nsc Approval!

I can't believe it!!!!! PEACHSTER....ME TOO!!!!!

I online looked earlier and had the same old received date. Just took another look (really bored) and it said the approval was sent 9/27. This is the best news that I have had in months!!!!! YIPPIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOA1 = 5/28.

-Don H

Mooey Sep 28th 2002 4:30 pm

Re: Nsc Approval!

Congratulations Don
When did you check the on line info ??? So you say Peachester has been appoved also, I havent seen her message.. Mine was 24th May and I am still getting teh say boring 70/100 days message this is really getting to me now HELP!!! I dont think I can take this much longer
Mooey

Originally posted by donahso:

I online looked earlier and had the same old received date. Just took another look (really bored) and it said the approval was sent 9/27. This is the best news that I have had in months!!!!! YIPPIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOA1 = 5/28.

-Don H

PEACHSTER Sep 28th 2002 4:42 pm

-Don H

Congrats DON!!!!!!! :) I am so glad you have gotten aproved also. This is so cool us gettin approved so close together. :) What great news to have right before your trip. :)

Ahhhhhhhh it feels goooooood. :)

donahso Sep 28th 2002 6:43 pm

Originally posted by PEACHSTER:

Congrats DON!!!!!!! :) I am so glad you have gotten aproved also. This is so cool us gettin approved so close together. :) What great news to have right before your trip. :)

Ahhhhhhhh it feels goooooood. :)

Thanks, PEACHSTER. You don't know...well, maybe you do. I couldn't believe it. I looked about 6AM and the same old crap. Then, just for the hell of it I looked again a bit after 7. There it was.

I told you that the only thing that would make me happier than you getting yours, was me getting mine. And we made it together.

Now we have to pull for Mooey, Frank and the others stuck in this time-warp at NSC. There is an end to it, but it sure is unexpected when it comes. Best to you folks.

-Don H

Gabriela Sep 28th 2002 9:10 pm

CONGRATS TO BOTH YOU DON AND PEACHSTER EVEN THOUGH I HAVENT SEEN HER
POST......BUT IM HAPPPY FOR BOTH OF YOU AND SPECIALY KNOWING HOW WORRIED YOU
WERE THAT THEY FREEZED FILES RECENTLY.GOOD LUCK WITH THE REST OF YOUR PROCES
!!!!!

GABRIELA

"donahso" wrote in message
news:427830.1033222898@britishexpats-
.com
    > I can't believe it!!!!! PEACHSTER....ME TOO!!!!!
    > I online looked earlier and had the same old received date. Just took
    > another look (really bored) and it said the approval was sent 9/27. This
    > is the best news that I have had in months!!!!! YIPPIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    > NOA1 = 5/28.
    > -Don H
    > --
    > Posted via http://britishexpats.com

donahso Sep 28th 2002 9:44 pm

Originally posted by Gabriela:
CONGRATS TO BOTH YOU DON AND PEACHSTER EVEN THOUGH I HAVENT SEEN HER
POST......BUT IM HAPPPY FOR BOTH OF YOU AND SPECIALY KNOWING HOW WORRIED YOU
WERE THAT THEY FREEZED FILES RECENTLY.GOOD LUCK WITH THE REST OF YOUR PROCES
!!!!!

GABRIELA

Thanks, Garbiela. I hope you are here soon.

PEACHSTER Sep 28th 2002 10:37 pm

I was telling my sweetie last night that what if we were the only ones who got approved & I said I can just imangine what Don will say if he doesnt get approved very soon. I told my sweetie that is the case I am going into hiding until your approved. LOL

I am still in shock I think over this approval. I think I will be better once I get that 2nd NOA letter in the mail. :)

donahso Sep 28th 2002 10:44 pm

Originally posted by PEACHSTER:
I was telling my sweetie last night that what if we were the only ones who got approved & I said I can just imangine what Don will say if he doesnt get approved very soon. I told my sweetie that is the case I am going into hiding until your approved. LOL

I am still in shock I think over this approval. I think I will be better once I get that 2nd NOA letter in the mail. :)

I hear ya. Eveytime I think about it, I tear up! Must have PMS (Post Macho Syndrome). I must confess that I was about the same shade of green as a Heinie bottle (Heineken) when I read your post this morning. I know what you are feeling.

On a personal note, I would like to meet you and yours when my lady gets here next spring/summer. Guangzhou is not the fastest consulate in the world. Somehow, it would seem appropriate since we have both been going through this phase together. Kinda put some closure to it. Ya know?

Hope your guy is here next week. Tell him HI for me? OK?

-Don H

PEACHSTER Sep 28th 2002 11:16 pm

I hear ya. Eveytime I think about it, I tear up! Must have PMS (Post Macho Syndrome). I must confess that I was about the same shade of green as a Heinie bottle (Heineken) when I read your post this morning. I know what you are feeling.

On a personal note, I would like to meet you and yours when my lady gets here next spring/summer. Guangzhou is not the fastest consulate in the world. Somehow, it would seem appropriate since we have both been going through this phase together. Kinda put some closure to it. Ya know?

Hope your guy is here next week. Tell him HI for me? OK?

-Don H

Once your lady is home with you & gets settled we can set up a meeting. :) I think it be kinda cool doing that.

Oh it will be November I'm thinkin before my honey is here but I am ok with that actually cause now I know the petition wait is over with & I know that soon we will be together again. I think while still waiting for the petition to get approved made things alot harder cause you still was at the first stage & didnt think it would ever be over with. Time has been flying by & I am sure Oct. will too & then onto November. :) Lots to celebrate that month for me & my sweetie cause he gets the visa that month & that is also the month we met. :)

Dont mind me ramblin I am just a sappy peachster today. heh

augoa Sep 29th 2002 9:26 pm

-Don H

Congradulations to both you two. That is really a exciting news. I am right behind you guys and hope I will be approved very soon. Great!!

Terry

hmiller Sep 30th 2002 9:51 pm

Yahoo!!!!

Peachster and donahso I am so very happy for both of you!!!!! Now if Mooey would just get her approval in time to make her daughters wedding that would be perfect!

Hope you guys are able to sit back and relax a little more now knowing you are almost through with this phase and closer to being with your sweeties.

I hope to hear something next month...at day 105 now, so I figure I probably have another month. Trying to keep the illusion of patience.........

Marie Oct 1st 2002 4:52 am

Hi Ya..
Well Just to let you know.. Ken my fiance called his congressmans
office today to check on our petition.. We are on 130days now ans
he was told that we should hear something ion the next couple of
weeks.. Nebraska had a hold up because they found some petition that
was lost and had to rush then through from the end od April
beginning May.. wwell I have heard excuse after excuse so who knows
also they said they was taking closer to 150days to process at the
moment.!! anyway we will get there.. whether it will be in time for
my daughters wedding we will see.. I havent given up hope yet..
And this patients that you speak of...lol what is that...lol???

hmiller wrote in message news:...
    > Yahoo!!!!
    > Peachster and donahso I am so very happy for both of you!!!!! Now if
    > Mooey would just get her approval in time to make her daughters wedding
    > that would be perfect!
    > Hope you guys are able to sit back and relax a little more now
    > knowing you are almost through with this phase and closer to being
    > with your sweeties.
    > I hope to hear something next month...at day 105 now, so I figure I
    > probably have another month. Trying to keep the illusion of
    > patience.........